imagematernal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22748 Posts in 6706 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

04-04-2020 18:00:21
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsAddonsrouter.php for joomgallery
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: router.php for joomgallery  (Read 78918 times)
totvos

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 29-01-2010 17:16:10 »

Regarding my last question, it apparently had nothing to do with this router.php. I did not have the SEF plugin enabled in Joomla, so SEF was only partially enabled. Weird that Joomla allows that, but anyhow now my images are being set up with the correct path always, and I am a real happy camper! Thanks again for a real time-saver.
Miraculix

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 11-02-2010 16:19:08 »

I cant get this to work.

I copied router.php to /components/com_joomgalery, activate sef, added the link to joomgalery an nothing happend. I still have "500 internal server error"

Whats missing here?

Regards

Chris
andrew_69_07

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 17-02-2010 12:50:43 »

Hi all,

A lot of thanks to BrOncO for the router.php file for Joomgallery! It works perfectly, but I've got a little problem.

Could anybody help me?

I know that some third-party SEF plugins allow you to turn off a category name in URL, that is make it look like that:

domain.com/joomgallery/idimage-title

instead of :
domain.com/joomgallery/category/idimage-title

I believe if we could do the same by changing the router.php (or may be .htaccess) file, we didn't need any third-party SEF plugins at all.

Excuse my English and thanks in advance from all those who wants to remove a category name from URL.

P.S. If such a trick is possible, than it would be very nice to have a category ID instead of a category name in a category view page:

domain.com/joomgallery/categoryID

instead of :
domain.com/joomgallery/categoryname

« Last Edit: 20-02-2010 15:44:52 by andrew_69_07 » Logged
andrew_69_07

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 19-02-2010 23:28:28 »

Is it possible to remove the #joomimg that appears at the end of a url when clicking "Next" or "Previous" button?

I have removed #joomimg from NEXT and BACK buttons as well as from motiongallery icons.

The path is: components/com_joomgallery/includes/html/joom.viewdetails.html.php

And the modified joom.viewdetails.html.php file is attached ... You can make use of it  Wink
« Last Edit: 19-02-2010 23:37:45 by andrew_69_07 » Logged
dpitalia

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 07-03-2010 11:23:28 »

Hi all,

I have hundreds of images which mane contains a "-" and I'm not able to see them if I use router.php
Can you please suggest me some modifications in order to allow "-" in image titles?
O maybe explain me how to batch rename all images in order to replace all "-" with a blank space.
Thanks

gregy1403

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 05-04-2010 11:52:14 »

Hi guys

Am i missing any installation notes? Uploaded router into respective directory and now i have links without pictures .. hmm

http://www.balonarstvo.com/galerija-slik.html?catid=1

any help please? Links inside gallery are not working
Zwei Meter

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 11-04-2010 22:10:34 »

Hello,
i just took the router.php and placed in my joomgallery folder and everthing works like a charm. Thank you for your work!!!

But i'm still afraid to use joom.viewdetails.html.php 'cause of possible updates...

I cant get this to work.

I copied router.php to /components/com_joomgalery, activate sef, added the link to joomgalery an nothing happend. I still have "500 internal server error"

Whats missing here?

Regards

Chris
I'm quite sure this error has nothing to do with the router.php or joomgallery at all. I got the same error at the beginning of enabling SEO in joomla. You need to contact your webhost!

In regards
schel4ok

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 02-05-2010 16:53:34 »

When I add line
Code:
   $segments[$i] = replacespecial($category->name); //<-----------------------------------extra line
then Cyrillic symbols replaced with translit, but I can't enter any category!!!
instead I have message
* You are not allowed to view this picture!

please help me to translate category names from Cyrillic to translit, because they more friendly to search engines!!!

and lowercase is not working also
Code:
   foreach($segments as $segment){
     $segment = urlencode( strtolower( utf8_decode( $segment ) ) );
   }
« Last Edit: 02-05-2010 17:35:00 by schel4ok » Logged
jijoya

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 21-05-2010 15:03:22 »

Hello,

The gallery I'm building has over 500 categories and some have multi-level nesting. I prefer to have the subcategory tree displayed on the gallery's front page for easier navigation (Display Subcategories is set to Yes).

When I upload the router.php file, for now this is the one thing that stops working properly. The subcategory tree does show for categories whose subcategories do NOT have subcategories of their own. Whenever a category is supposed to nest like this though

Category
I
I__Subcategory
I  I
I  I__Sub-subcategory
I  I
I  I__Sub-subcategory
I
I__Subcategory
   I
   I__Sub-subcategory
   I
   I__Sub-subcategory

etc, there is no tree shown underneath the main category at all.

Could anybody please assist? I'm using the latest version, I upgraded yesterday.

Thanks,
Jiji
Plug

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 22-05-2010 21:03:37 »

Hi,

I’m trying to create a router.php following this topic but the result causes a general web site fail when I put into /components/com_joomgallery.

Cold someone who have router.php working for joomgallery post the complete file? Or post a step by step modification guide to create the router.php file including the final features?

Thanks a lot!
Abysim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 26-05-2010 00:40:37 »

Hi all,

I made a few changes in the router.php. Because it did not worked properly with Cyrillic, subcategories, and Joom!Fish. Maybe code has become more messy, and it is now working longer, but it works properly in multilanguage websites. All links are transliterated and lowercased. An example of the working router.php in this site: http://www.bizukov.org/en/photo/vremena-goda/leto

More about the changes in Russian here.

My version of the file in the attachment.
« Last Edit: 26-05-2010 00:53:52 by Abysim » Logged
schel4ok

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 26-05-2010 05:21:14 »

It works good thanks. All the mentioned by you features are working just fine.
But I have enabled watermark function and I suppose that this is a reason why your router can't parse image links.
Please look here http://www.steklo-group.ru/gallery/steklyannye-dveri.html.
Abysim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 26-05-2010 11:40:16 »

I changed the router.php to work with watermarks, but it is also necessary to make the following hacks in JoomGallery files:

includes/joom.javascript.php

replace this code L241
Code:
$js_imgpath = _JOOM_LIVE_SITE.'index.php?option=com_joomgallery&amp;func=watermark&amp;id='.$id.'&amp;catid='.$catid.'&amp;orig='.$orig.'&amp;no_html=1'.$Itemid_jg;
with
Code:
$js_imgpath = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_joomgallery&amp;func=watermark&amp;id='.$id.'&amp;catid='.$catid.'&amp;orig='.$orig.'&amp;no_html=1'.$Itemid_jg);

includes/joom.viewdetails.php

replace this code L482
Code:
$source_cache[] = _JOOM_LIVE_SITE.$this->joom_componenturl.'&func=watermark&id='
    .$row1->id.'&catid='.$this->catid._JOOM_ITEMID;
with                         
Code:
$source_cache[] = JRoute::_($this->joom_componenturl.'&func=watermark&id='
    .$row1->id.'&catid='.$this->catid._JOOM_ITEMID);

replace this code L194
Code:
$this->picture_src = _JOOM_LIVE_SITE.$this->joom_componenturl.
       '&amp;func=watermark&amp;catid='.$this->catid.
       '&amp;id='.$this->id.str_replace('&','&amp;',_JOOM_ITEMID);
with                             
Code:
$this->picture_src = JRoute::_($this->joom_componenturl.
        '&amp;func=watermark&amp;catid='.$this->catid.
        '&amp;id='.$this->id.str_replace('&','&amp;',_JOOM_ITEMID));

And the new router.php in the attachment.
« Last Edit: 26-05-2010 12:40:30 by Abysim » Logged
KennyMc

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 26-06-2010 09:22:58 »

using router.php get this error when I access the user panel from front end:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \components\com_joomgallery\router.php on line 698

any fix?
falsetigerlimbs

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 19-10-2010 05:23:32 »

Has anyone noticed that this file repeats the same query dozens of times? Or maybe it's just me having this issue? I put on debug mode in Joomla, and I can see it doing this query over and over again:
SELECT name, parent
  FROM jos_joomgallery_catg
  WHERE cid=1

So each page inside my categories is making between 90-100 queries. Not good... I suspect it's the reason my server keeps getting maxed out Sad I've been trying to fix it, so I'll post again if I find a solution. I just wondered if anyone else had this issue. I couldn't find anything by searching.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2008 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal