Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22728 Posts in 6695 Topics- by 17594 Members - Latest Member: permsk

21-05-2019 07:48:43
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsModulesModule JoomImages test version 1.5.3
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Module JoomImages test version 1.5.3  (Read 31900 times)
aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« on: 27-06-2009 16:08:47 »

Hi,
we are developing the next version 1.5.3 of the module JoomImages and hoping that you find some time to test and to report any bugs.

Have fun and thank you for the feedback

Regards
Andreas

Changelog:
Code:
# random ordering not working
^ output another rel tag as gallery to separate thickbox/slimbox view
+ norwegian language file added
+ time filter options (week/month/year)

+ link to category view in slideshow can be deactivated
+ dynamic cropping of thumbnails to reach a common size
  thank you @sh0em0nkey: http://www.forum.en.joomgallery.net/index.php?topic=1116
# slideshow: not possible to output image title and/or image description separately
# error in typo 'cmttxt' -> 'cmttext'
  http://www.joomgallery.net/forum/index.php/topic,1861
  thank you @erftralle
- missing language constant for param 'scrollmouse'
- new title tag
- wrong 'if' when 'autoresize' activated
- Division by zero in default.php with activated auto_resize and no entry in 'auto_resize_max'
- DE language file -> error for constant JIABOVE
- no SEF URL in Slideshow links
  http://www.forum.en.joomgallery.net/index.php?topic=1246
- incomplete translation in Joom!Fish
« Last Edit: 09-08-2009 08:37:56 by aHa » Logged
Joshua

Ready for Adventure

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28-06-2009 22:44:48 »

Did we ever get pagination yet? To me that feature would make this module extremely useful for me, Then I could use the module to display my photos. The problem now is that when photo's are posted, the older ones's past the display limit disappaer.
aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 18-07-2009 19:25:06 »

Hi,
new version of the 1.5.3 online...
Please test:
- dynamic cropping in default view (http://www.forum.en.joomgallery.net/index.php?topic=1116.0)
- some bugfixes

@Joshua: Pagination should be possible...

Regards
Andreas
Joshua

Ready for Adventure

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19-07-2009 00:00:16 »

How do I enable pagination? Is there an option? Is it a mod? Is it the module which you have a link to?
Joshua

Ready for Adventure

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19-07-2009 00:08:04 »

Also in the admin panel it says : [JoomImages is not up-to-date] even though you called this version 1.5.3 ...
aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 19-07-2009 12:43:13 »

@Joshua: sorry

better: Pagination should be possible in future versions, it's on my list. Ok?

The message in admin panel is confusing but ok. Don't start the update, you would get the
actual productive version, the 1.5.2.

Regards
Andreas
avdstelt

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23-07-2009 21:13:37 »

Great work aHa and thanx for mentioning my name in the change log, would it be possible to fix the resize function of the slideshow with vertical images in next version?

Greetings Arjan
avdstelt

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24-07-2009 12:59:36 »

Added a new option to sort the p.imgcounter and p.imgvotes by day, week or year and if these results are empty it's sorted by all time, have a look at my site to see the result by week http://www.nature-inspirations.com.

Maybe you can add it to the new version if you like it aHa.

Greetings Arjan
aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 24-07-2009 15:59:01 »

Hi,
new version of the 1.5.3 in the first post. The link in slideshow can be deactivated now.

@Arjan: Thank you very much for this new sort options. I will try to integrate them in this version.

It should be last for the 1.5.3...

It's hard for me to fix the slideshow javascript to resize the vertical images right. Maybe it can be combined with
the dynamic cropping function, but no solution yet. Sorry, i am not very experienced with javascript.

Btw: Does anybody know a module with a working pagination? Not AJAX....

Regards
Andreas
Joshua

Ready for Adventure

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27-07-2009 06:56:12 »

Say, do you admin manually type up the php code, or do you use a program? Just wondering.

As for pagination, you guys pulled it off on the joomgallery cb tab, would it be similar logic to create? Or perhaps would it be hard to make it that way. I would be happy even if I did not have a choice to turn off pagination. If anyone has any solutions... let me know.
Joshua

Ready for Adventure

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27-07-2009 07:13:34 »

Added a new option to sort the p.imgcounter and p.imgvotes by day, week or year and if these results are empty it's sorted by all time, have a look at my site to see the result by week http://www.nature-inspirations.com.

Maybe you can add it to the new version if you like it aHa.

Greetings Arjan
As for the site, great site! As for your mod... AWESOME! Many Kudos for that one! I love it, now I can have a photo of the week, day, or month, or even year, well done, a round of applause for this one! Thank you very much. Now just curious... when someone post's another photo half a day later and gets a higher score, will it suddenly take the place? Either way, awesome!
avdstelt

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 27-07-2009 07:38:52 »

when someone post's another photo half a day later and gets a higher score, will it suddenly take the place? Either way, awesome!

Yes it will take the first place then.

Greetings Arjan
FrankThinker

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 27-07-2009 21:00:59 »

Hello, folks! It seems joomimg is not showing thumbs on the front page for me with this newest build (actually the 7/18 build and the 7/24). However, under the 1.5.2 it shows thumbs fine...

It seems that enabling the dynamic cropping kills the module's thumb display. Might this be a css issue I can fix somehow? Any ideas? I am using XTC escene template, site is at www.barmanguide.com/escene as in development. The Gallery will be pretty central, so any input would be nice.
FrankThinker

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 28-07-2009 09:34:45 »

Hat jemand eine Antwort? Es tut mir leid, aber ich weiß nur, ein wenig Deutsch. Ich hoffe dass dies nur ein kleines Problem. Was für ein feines Programm, anders! Bitte, hilf mich!

(Has anyone an answer? I am sorry but only know a little German. I hope that this is just a small problem, Otherwise, what a fine prgram. But please, help! :)
aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 28-07-2009 10:09:32 »

Say, do you admin manually type up the php code, or do you use a program? Just wondering.
What do you mean? Inserting the changes of Arjan?

As for pagination, you guys pulled it off on the joomgallery cb tab, would it be similar logic to create?
No, sorry. It's another technique. Please show me a module with a working pagination. I have a first idea,
but i'm not sure that it can be a solution....

@Frank:
take the last working version 1.5.2 as Joshua mentioned and not this BETA on your productive site.
With informations like 'the module doesn't output any images' and 'maybe it's the cropping function'
i cannot help you. Sorry

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 5422 access attempts in the last 7 days.