maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22728 Posts in 6695 Topics- by 17594 Members - Latest Member: permsk

23-05-2019 16:03:55
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCBackend / AdministrationJoomgallery backend doesn't show configuration manager
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Joomgallery backend doesn't show configuration manager  (Read 28224 times)
nikiobicata

View Profile
« on: 01-07-2009 08:21:42 »

Joomla 1.5.10 , Joomgallery 1.5.0.2

I click on the configuration settings buton and blank page is show. No errors no nothing.

My joomla error reporting is on maximum. How to make configuration manager to work ?

I use lockalhost on provider not at home.

I make PHP.ini file and put this in

Code:
max_execution_time = 3600
max_input_nesting_level = 64
max_input_time = 600
memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
but no joy  Sad

« Last Edit: 01-07-2009 10:08:01 by nikiobicata » Logged
spike82

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 01-07-2009 22:12:17 »

I have the exact same problem.
Just stops with a white blank page.
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 01-07-2009 23:02:53 »

If you search this forum for "blank page", you'll get plenty of suggestions how to turn that blank page into an error description. (Set error reporting to maximum in your Joomla configuration, or check your server error logs)

Sorry, no support via PM (unless I asked you for some details). Just post in the forum, maybe someone else has the same problem or already a solution available.

jAwards - a component for user awards in Joomla
nikiobicata

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03-07-2009 12:24:53 »

Code:
[Fri Jul 03 13:23:44 2009] [error]  File does not exist: /home/montanay/public_html/404.shtml, referer: http://montana-news.com/

This is error from  server error logs

and error from erro file in /public_html/administrator/

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 191085 bytes) in /home/montanay/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/response.php on line 177

I del this line and work  Mad
« Last Edit: 03-07-2009 12:32:54 by nikiobicata » Logged
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 03-07-2009 15:17:47 »

Please don't alter your Joomla core files by deleting lines!

The cause is that your server is not allowed to use more than 16 MB of RAM. Raise the memory_limit in php.ini, or ask your hoster to do it.

Sorry, no support via PM (unless I asked you for some details). Just post in the forum, maybe someone else has the same problem or already a solution available.

nikiobicata

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04-07-2009 09:59:10 »

in which directory i have to put php.ini ?
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 04-07-2009 12:50:43 »

That strongly depends on your server configuration:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.file.php

Just edit the existing file, don't put a new one somewhere. The Joomla system information (Backend) should give you more information.

tekfix

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13-09-2009 13:07:07 »

Hi. I now have a similar problem. I made a new installation of Joomgallery 1.5.0.3 on a site running Joomla 1.5.14 stable. PHP version is 5.2.9, running on an Apache server, database version 5.0.58-log. The memory limit in the PHP configuration is 64M. Everything else in Joomgallery (and other components) works, except for the JoomGallery Configuration page which is totally blank. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling JoomGallery, I have tried uninstalling and installing version 1.5.0.1, I have tried disabling sh404SEF for JoomGallery (the plugin is installed), I have set error reporting to maximum and debugging on - still no luck, only a blank page. No error reports whatsoever, not on the blank page, not in the log file.

Any ideas?  I would very much like to use JoomGallery - I have it running on two other sites and I like it.

TekFix
« Last Edit: 13-09-2009 13:16:03 by tekfix » Logged
tekfix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15-09-2009 16:13:19 »

Nobody with ideas on how to solve this problem? Now I have had to make an installation on a separate site and move the jos_joomgallery_config table from there to my real site using phpMyadmin... Not very convenient....

It does not seem to be a memory problem as there is 64M available...

Tekfix

Hi. I now have a similar problem. I made a new installation of Joomgallery 1.5.0.3 on a site running Joomla 1.5.14 stable. PHP version is 5.2.9, running on an Apache server, database version 5.0.58-log. The memory limit in the PHP configuration is 64M. Everything else in Joomgallery (and other components) works, except for the JoomGallery Configuration page which is totally blank. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling JoomGallery, I have tried uninstalling and installing version 1.5.0.1, I have tried disabling sh404SEF for JoomGallery (the plugin is installed), I have set error reporting to maximum and debugging on - still no luck, only a blank page. No error reports whatsoever, not on the blank page, not in the log file.

Any ideas?  I would very much like to use JoomGallery - I have it running on two other sites and I like it.

TekFix
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 16-09-2009 08:59:17 »

No idea, really. Was the jos_joomgallery_config not created at all at your installation? Memory should be really sufficient, but it's strange that there is no error at all displayed...

tekfix

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16-09-2009 10:26:26 »

Yes, the jos_joomgallery_config was created, but as I can not access it by other means than phpMyadmin I had to copy a pre-set version of it from my testsite... Currently that's the only way I can change the config...

I really cannot understand this, memory is enough, everything else works, rights are ok, all directories normally writeable etc. Only the config page is totally blank!
flix

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30-10-2009 13:07:40 »

I have the exact same problem, but I also get a blank screen when I try to open the "picture manager"?
Inceputuri

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 15-11-2009 12:19:02 »

I installed Joomgallery. It works.
The problem: in the administration panel can not access Configuration Manager.
Do not open the Configuration Manager. All other options(Picture Manager, Category Manager, etc.) go.
When I try to access the ConfigurationManager ... open a white page, no error displayed.
Does anyone know the cause? Thank you!
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 15-11-2009 13:19:06 »

Hi,

please set the error reporting to 'maximum' in the global configuration of Joomla. An error message should be displayed then.

Regards
Chraneco
Inceputuri

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 15-11-2009 14:43:14 »

set error reporting : 'maximum' .
no error but same result...white page, no Configuration Manager
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 5535 access attempts in the last 7 days.