Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22656 Posts in 6673 Topics- by 17596 Members - Latest Member: permsk

15-11-2018 08:19:14
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCFrontendCategory View. Mini Thumbnails are just too small!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Category View. Mini Thumbnails are just too small!  (Read 3142 times)
xalixo

View Profile
« on: 16-09-2008 01:17:19 »

When I click on a category, the thumbnails that are shown are just too small. Someone needs to know at least how the picture looks like before they click on it instead of just clicking blindly. Yet in the admin backend i have specifically made the thumbnail size 100 by 100. So i dont know why the mini thumbs are this small. Or is it a styling of my template? Please help me out and thank you very very much in advance.
compermise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25-09-2008 16:16:13 »

if you are looking to it with firefox it stays small try looking at it with IE
heinfactor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08-03-2013 03:11:14 »

Can someone actually provide a good answer here.  The thumbnails that get generated are just too small for me and it seems for many others here as well.  Is there a way to create LARGER thumbnails so that the viewer actually sees a photo that takes up more real estate on the screen?  Also, I would like to find a way to modify the space between columns of thumbnails if possible.  The person on this youtube instructional video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU6zLSTydpQ)seems to have done this but I have no idea how he did it.  Can someone please provide answers to these questions?  thanks.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08-03-2013 10:45:30 »

Hi,

you can change the size of the thumbnails at the options in tab 'General Settings' -> 'Image Processing' of the configuration manager.
Please note that you have to use the 'Recreate' function in image manager for all your images after that in order to resize the thumbnails that are already uploaded.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 709 access attempts in the last 7 days.