maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22746 Posts in 6704 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

23-02-2020 10:41:04
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCFrontendHide main menu
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hide main menu  (Read 2344 times)
Victor_

View Profile
« on: 13-08-2009 16:47:36 »

Hello, is there a way to hide the main menu module in the yoomgallery view? I mean; hide only specific in the gallery and not hide in my articels and other content.

thanks.
« Last Edit: 13-08-2009 18:42:13 by Victor_ » Logged
dwizer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 13-08-2009 21:05:12 »

Don't know exactly what you mean but do you want do hide the whole menu when browsing your gallery? Thats something you do in the Module Manager as with all other modules for joomla..

Go to Module Manager, locate and edit your Main Menu module. Under Menu Assignment option, choose Select Menu Item(s) from the List and then hold down Ctrl and unmark you JoomGallery Menu Item.Save and you're done!

As i said, don't know if thats what you wanted but thats basic Joomla knowledge ;) If you don't know that i wounder how you manage to run you Joomla website at all? So maybe i misunderstood your question?

Good Luck!
Victor_

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-08-2009 02:17:23 »

Don't know exactly what you mean but do you want do hide the whole menu when browsing your gallery? Thats something you do in the Module Manager as with all other modules for joomla..

Go to Module Manager, locate and edit your Main Menu module. Under Menu Assignment option, choose Select Menu Item(s) from the List and then hold down Ctrl and unmark you JoomGallery Menu Item.Save and you're done!

As i said, don't know if thats what you wanted but thats basic Joomla knowledge ;) If you don't know that i wounder how you manage to run you Joomla website at all? So maybe i misunderstood your question?

Good Luck!

Thanks! That's exactly what I mean but I couldn't find how to do this.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 3914 access attempts in the last 7 days.