Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22683 Posts in 6682 Topics- by 17594 Members - Latest Member: permsk

16-02-2019 07:25:25
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchivePonyGallery MLFrontendLeft menus move to other positions
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Left menus move to other positions  (Read 5007 times)
Strayla

View Profile
« on: 15-10-2009 14:26:09 »

Hi

When I click on the second level of the treeview my template's positions change. For example all the menus on the left move to the right of the screen or to the bottom. It changes everytime you load a new picture. I tried it with a number of templates and the effect is different but the left menus do change their position on all the templates that I tried, which they should not. I also tried different browsers IE and Firefox and it does not solve the problem.

Can you help

Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 15-10-2009 16:50:38 »

Hi,

are you talking of the JoomGallery Treeview module ?

If yes, which version of Joomla, JoomGallery and JoomGallery Treeview do you use ?
Which template(s) are you talking of? Did you try it with a standard template shipped with Joomla ?

Without that information and without a link to your site how should someone be able to help you ?

Regards
Erftralle

Edit: Just saw, that this is the PonyGallery ML forum. Now I am even more confused.
Strayla

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19-10-2009 01:46:50 »

Yes I am talking about the JoomGallery Treeview and yes I see that I did post it under the wrong Category.

I am using the standard Joomla template JA Purity that came with Joomla. My Joomla version is 1.5.14. The JoomGallery Treeview version is mod_jgtreeview_1_5_1_BUILD_20091006.

The link to my development site is http://www.agradealuminium.com.au/update/joomgallery/Products/Balustrades/Aluminium/

You will see on this page that the menus on the left side has moved to the bottom of the page. As you reduce the number of pictures on the page the menus would appear in other positions.

Your help will be appreciated.

Regards

Andre
Strayla

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19-10-2009 01:48:56 »

The version of Joomgallery that I am using is JOOMGALLERY_1_5_0_3_UPDATE
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19-10-2009 14:07:40 »

Hi Andre,

thank you for the additional information. I had a closer look to your site.

I think the problem is not the treeview module but the use of invalid resp. incomplete html tags in your picture descriptions. You can verify that when you disable the display of the picture descriptions in JoomGallery's backend configuration manager or delete all (invalid) picture descriptions.

Regards
Erftralle    
« Last Edit: 19-10-2009 14:22:49 by Erftralle » Logged
Strayla

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20-10-2009 23:37:49 »

Hi Erftralle

I changed all the picture descriptions to a standard font and that solved the problem.

Thanks

Andre
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1468 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal