maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22747 Posts in 6705 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

26-02-2020 06:11:25
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchivePonyGallery MLInstallation / UpdateError Message on CB Profile
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Error Message on CB Profile  (Read 6876 times)
uppaway

View Profile
« on: 20-10-2009 05:29:49 »

Hi,

I installed and received the error message below after clicking on the CB Profile. I see someone else on the forum had an issue but it wasn't resolved upon asking for their details. I am using Joomla! 1.5.14 Stable and the newest version of CB and CB Gallery Newest version: 4.0.

Thank you for your help!

Warning: include_once(/home2/villagh2/public_html/gyt/components/com_joomgallery/classes/interface.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/villagh2/public_html/gyt/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_gallery-tab/cb.gallerytab.php on line 91

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home2/villagh2/public_html/gyt/components/com_joomgallery/classes/interface.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/villagh2/public_html/gyt/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_gallery-tab/cb.gallerytab.php on line 91

Fatal error: Class 'joominterface' not found in /home2/villagh2/public_html/gyt/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_gallery-tab/cb.gallerytab.php on line 92

Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 20-10-2009 10:30:30 »

You seem to be posting in the PonyGallery forum... are you using JoomGallery (you should, with GalleryTab). If so, which version?

Sorry, no support via PM (unless I asked you for some details). Just post in the forum, maybe someone else has the same problem or already a solution available.

jAwards - a component for user awards in Joomla
uppaway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20-10-2009 22:08:03 »

ahhh...I see what I did wrong. I am using the latest version.
but I DO see the tabs overlapping each other so the text looks like this:

Tagged ImagesFavoured ImagGallery Comme

changing the size of the screen doesn't seem to help. any ideas?

If you'd like to move this thread to the appropriate place, I completely understand. Sorry about that!
Hypnotoad
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 20-10-2009 22:21:15 »

What is "the latest version"?

Post a link to your site, that sounds like a template problem. Does it work using a standard template? Then there's some strange CSS definition in your template.

Sorry, no support via PM (unless I asked you for some details). Just post in the forum, maybe someone else has the same problem or already a solution available.

jAwards - a component for user awards in Joomla
uppaway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21-10-2009 23:17:31 »

I'm using the standard template. Plz PM me to request website?

Thank you for this.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2712 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal