Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22683 Posts in 6682 Topics- by 17595 Members - Latest Member: permsk

21-01-2019 15:52:21
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCInstallation / UpdateErro after upgrading to 1.5.5
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Erro after upgrading to 1.5.5  (Read 26475 times)
daito

View Profile WWW
« on: 14-02-2010 21:32:03 »

After upgrading from 1.5.04 to 1.5.5 when you go to detail view error 500 - Image with ID 112 not found, also when you try to upload pictures existing categorys are not available in the upload dropdown.
Anybody know how to fix that.
Thank you
HighlanderICT

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16-02-2010 17:27:52 »

I have the same problem with displaying images in detail view.

This is a new install of V1.5.5 and if I set the category view to anything other than 'default' I get my image in a popup window or a new window as expected. However, if I set it to default I get the same error as above (just a different image ID of course).

daito

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 22-02-2010 18:21:12 »

Joomgallery team please take look at this  problem.
HighlanderICT

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-02-2010 20:22:42 »

I would also echo this request !! Its a fairly fundamental problem in the basic operation of the gallery and there has not even been any confirmation that any developer has even looked at this issue far less attempted to reproduce the error or suggest a fix.

Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23-02-2010 22:47:22 »

Hi,

do you have links to your sites?

We will publish a new beta version of the gallery soon, maybe the errors won't occur then anymore.

Do you have SEF enabled?

Regards
Chraneco
HighlanderICT

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24-02-2010 18:53:20 »

Hi Chraneco

I have tried it both with and without SEF (Joomla's own SEF) but have different problems depending on whether SEF is enabled or not.

The site isnt public yet as it is an upgrade of the current one so cannot post a link, but I can send you a link via PM and setup a temporary admin login if required.

Here is a summary of what happens to me .......

My Gallery structure. It is photos of soccer matches split into seasons. Each year is a main category and each match is a sub-category of the year.

2010 Season
  \--- game 1
  \--- game 2
  \--- game 3 etc.
2009 Season
  \--- game 1
  \--- game 2
  \--- game 3 etc.
2008 Season
  \--- game 1
  \--- game 2
  \--- game 3 etc.
2007 Season
  \--- game 1
  \--- game 2
  \--- game 3 etc.

Here is the behaviour I am getting:

ENABLE SEF URLS (Joomla SEF)
  • The Gallery base url becomes <site>/photo-gallery/
  • When clicking on one of the main categories on the category page (2010/2009/2008/2007), the URL seems to be /photo-gallery?catid=1 (or 2/3/4)
  • When clicking on one of the links for those categories, the page just refreshes and does not go to the (sub?)-category page
  • If I add a menu entry and set it to go directly to one of the categories (catid=1 in this case) it does load that category <site>/photo-gallery/2007-season/
  • If I click on an individual album, I can also get to that <site>/photo-gallery/2007-season?catid=40
  • However, clicking an individual image doesnt work, the url is <site>/photo-gallery/2007-season?id=1983 but it just refreshes the page.

DISABLE SEF and have categories set to show default detail image
  • The Gallery base url becomes <site>/index.php?view=gallery&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=10. This link shows the 4 main categories (2010,2009,2008, & 2007)
  • When clicking on one of the main categories on the category page (2007) the URL points to /index.php?view=category&catid=1&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=10 and when clicked goes to the sub-category page
  • When clicking the subcategory it goes to the album /index.php?view=category&catid=40&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=10
  • When clicking an individual photo /index.php?view=detail&id=1983&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=10 it gives a 500 error - image with ID 1983 not found
  • When using the direct menu link to the 2007 gallery the URLs are slightly different
  • 2007 sub-category is now /index.php?option=com_joomgallery&view=category&catid=1&Itemid=35 instead of /index.php?view=category&catid=1&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=10
  • 2007 example album is /index.php?view=category&catid=40&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=35 instead of /index.php?view=category&catid=40&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=10
  • When clicking an individual photo it is also different /index.php?view=detail&id=1983&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=35 but gives the same error - image with ID 1983 not found

DISABLE SEF and have categories set to show slimbox image
  • Everything is the same as with the default detail image explanation above except the image urls.
  • When accessed via navigation from the main categories on the gallery page the popup image url is /index.php?view=image&format=raw&type=orig&id=1983&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=10
  • When accessed via navigation from the direct menu link to one of the categories the popup image url is /index.php?view=image&format=raw&type=orig&id=1983&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=35
  • Both images open perfectly !!!
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24-02-2010 23:00:42 »

Hi,

that is a very strange behavior.

It would be very kind of you if you could setup such an admininstrator account for me.

Regards
Chraneco
HighlanderICT

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25-02-2010 01:03:57 »

PM sent

thanks in advance.
daito

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 25-02-2010 16:35:38 »

PM sent with another website info
Thx
daito

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 25-02-2010 16:46:57 »

New installation on localserver same error.
It worked for a while, after changing gallery settings in backend error 500. I can not find what setting change cause this error.
Thx
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25-02-2010 16:50:48 »

Hi,

thank you very much.

On HighlanderICT's site the error occured because of a problem with one of the queries in detail view.

Please replace file 'components/com_joomgallery/models/detail.php' with the one attached to this post. It should work then.

Regards
Chraneco
HighlanderICT

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25-02-2010 19:39:48 »

Thanks Chraneco, the problems I had viewing the detail view picture are now resolved.

I just need to figure out the Joomla SEF issues now ;)
daito

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 26-02-2010 15:33:14 »

Thank you Chraneco this works great. Smile

shmack

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 19-03-2010 07:48:51 »

Hi,

thank you very much.

On HighlanderICT's site the error occured because of a problem with one of the queries in detail view.

Please replace file 'components/com_joomgallery/models/detail.php' with the one attached to this post. It should work then.

Regards
Chraneco
Hello,
 I upgrade to 1.5.5 Beta and my front-end is functionless:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/h-d.cz/h-d.cz/components/com_joomgallery/views/gallery/tmpl/default.php on line 26

In administrator back-end: Manager category is O.K. In Manager Images is this errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/h-d.cz/h-d.cz/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/models/images.php on line 143

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/h-d.cz/h-d.cz/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 342

Setting (config) are empty.

I reinstall 'components/com_joomgallery/models/detail.php' , but joomgallery is still functionless.

My SEF is Artio JoomSEF.

Thank you, Pavel S.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 19-03-2010 13:54:22 »

Hi,

please enable 'Debug System' in the tab 'System' of the the global configuration of Joomla.

I think there are a few MySQL erros.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1425 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal