Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22750 Posts in 6706 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

04-06-2020 23:17:49
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCFrontendDetail View - Image description with link problems
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Detail View - Image description with link problems  (Read 2328 times)
sinemac

View Profile
« on: 26-08-2010 20:04:08 »

I've just installed the latest version of JoomGallery, and it looks to be almost exactly what I need... but I am having one problem.

I need to be able to include a link in the image description, but when I do so, it causes problems with the linking of the detail view image to the shadowbox of the original. It looks like JoomGallery is seeing that link, and thinking it is the link that should be associated with the image, and is putting the link before and after the detail view image.

I'm attaching a screenshot - the only place I've put the link to "Click here to order now" is in the description field of the image editor.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Oh, I should probably add -- the links before and after the detail view image actually link to the shadowbox of the original image AND the detail view image itself is NOT a link (normally, it would be the link to the shadowbox). The link in the description field functions normally.

Thanks,
Scott
itye1970

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 14-06-2012 16:22:43 »

did you get a fix for this?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2381 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal