Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22747 Posts in 6705 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

25-02-2020 23:35:02
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsModulesCheck out the New Slideshow Module
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Check out the New Slideshow Module  (Read 3672 times)
Joshua

Ready for Adventure

View Profile
« on: 21-09-2010 04:21:20 »

Joomgallery seems to have a new slideshow module as seen here:
http://motov.net/JoomGallery-Flash-slideshow-module.html

I believe the joomgallery team does not work with who ever made this (although I could be wrong).
It was published on extentions.joomla.org recently and can be seen here:
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-a-images/photo-flash-gallery/14089

I'll admit though, I seem to be having problems with it, any luck with it anyone?

Edit: Found out because I changed the directory that is the reason for the error, so if your original photos are moved from the joomgallery folder (this is by default) then the photos will not display. But I told him and he says that it might be fixed in the next version.
« Last Edit: 22-09-2010 01:35:02 by Joshua » Logged
dwizer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 21-09-2010 12:11:31 »

Ah, nice one there :) Thanks for the tip! Have to check it out right now!

One more tip to you all from JoomlaShine.com.

They have the ultimate SlideShow component (JSN ImageShow) for Joomla with hundreds of settings to make it exactly as you want it. You can assign menu items to slideshows and they have a module and a plugin to put your slideshows wherever you want on your Joomla site!

And the best of all.. It's compatible with this great gallery :D There is built in an option to pull images from JoomGallery albums/categories. Just choose your album/category, mark your images from the thumbnails list and add them to your slideshow (btw, you can create unlimited slideshows)

The only downside, you need the PRO version for the full potential of all functions i think, and it's not free but in my opinion you can't have a better combination for you images. There is also a free version with some limitations but i suppose you can use the free one with JoomGallery.

Check out the demo and read about it your self. I'm not from JoomlaShine in any way, just a happy user using it and can totally recommend it to JoomGallery users who wants to extend the best gallery for Joomla!

Hope you find the first tip from Joshua and the second one from me useful. Sorry Joshua for "kidnapping" your topic ;)

« Last Edit: 21-09-2010 12:44:31 by dwizer » Logged
aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 21-09-2010 19:25:25 »

Hi,
great, nice module.
Right, it's not part of our development.

Regards
Andreas
Joshua

Ready for Adventure

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22-09-2010 01:34:43 »

Sorry Joshua for "kidnapping" your topic ;)

No worries, I'll have to look into what you mentioned. Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2818 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal