maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22683 Posts in 6682 Topics- by 17595 Members - Latest Member: permsk

21-01-2019 20:03:15
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCFrontendFull size images not displaying
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Full size images not displaying  (Read 18550 times)
nrvdesigns

View Profile
« on: 17-10-2010 23:55:58 »

Hi all,

I am using Joomla 1.5.21 and JoomGallery 1.5.5.2 so everything is up to date as far as I can tell. We just found out no one can view the full sized images ( detail view). The thumbnails come up just fine but when you click for the full image it hangs. I have tried this in every display option available, Default View, New Window, java, DHTML, Thickbox, and Slimebox, nothing works. The file paths are all at their default settings and the images are in the correct folders on the server....any thoughts? Any chance this happened as a result of the Joomla update to 1.5.21?

our gallery can be viewed at http://valleysportsnow.com/vsn-gallery.html 

This is a huge feature for us so if we cant find a solution quickly we will have to switch to another gallery component.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 18-10-2010 13:26:18 »

Hi,

please disable all system plugins (except 'System - SEF') in the plugin manager and check whether the images are displayed then.
If yes, please try to find the responsible plugin for that by enabling them again step by step.

Regards
Chraneco
clearcage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18-10-2010 14:15:51 »

I'm also having the same problem after updating and checking everything to be working.
Disabling system plugins one-by-one or in any combination doesn't make a difference.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18-10-2010 14:22:08 »

Hi,

please post a link to your site.

Regards
Chraneco
clearcage

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18-10-2010 17:51:01 »

This is a link to my site page where the pictures are:

http://galiara.facingbay.com/index.php?view=category&catid=1&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=62

Thanks a lot for your help.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18-10-2010 23:53:51 »

Hi,

thank you very much.

Please set option 'Show Link to Original Images?' in tab 'Detail View' -> 'General Settings' of configuration manager to 'Display for all' if you want to display your images for all visitors.

Regards
Chraneco
nrvdesigns

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19-10-2010 00:41:31 »

Thanks for the support, I found my problem system plug-in. It was the myApiConnect system plug-in for me. It comes with a component that is supposed to help us post our content to our Facebook page.

Thanks again, it seems everything is working again
clearcage

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19-10-2010 02:21:58 »

Thanks for your help. Your tip:

Please set option 'Show Link to Original Images?' in tab 'Detail View' -> 'General Settings' of configuration manager to 'Display for all' if you want to display your images for all visitors.

Worked for me.

lori_oreo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30-10-2010 23:12:05 »

I'm having the same issue.  I tried disabling all system plugins, but disabling the legacy plugin restricts all access to the site, so I can't turn that one off, and nothing else makes any difference.  I'm guessing it's related to that plugin?  Any suggestions on the next step?
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06-11-2010 11:22:18 »

Hi,

please post a link to your site.

Regards
Chraneco
zebrafilm

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08-11-2010 15:27:50 »

Same issues here :
http://www.redtalk.nl/en/galllery

No detailed view showing. I have tried all different settings, including disabling all plugins.

I am using exactly the same setup on another website on the same server and have no problems there....
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08-11-2010 15:58:42 »

Hi,

at the moment you are using Thickbox for the detail view and this one seems to work correctly.

Regards
Chraneco
zebrafilm

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08-11-2010 16:32:09 »

Yes it is working after disabling the following plugin:

Core Design Scriptegrator plugin

Thanks for the effort
« Last Edit: 08-11-2010 17:05:16 by zebrafilm » Logged
leclercme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 08-11-2010 18:36:56 »

Hi,

In my case it was the System - JCH_Optimize plugin (used for optimization).
I suspect this plugin had an adverse effect on other modules/plugins as well which I could get to work either.
Mybe finetuning of this plugin is possible and if so I will let you know on the forum.
Thanks for the hints though.

Marco
spoony

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09-11-2010 12:43:31 »

Hi. I am having a problem that is almost similar. My thumbnails are showing, but the images seem to have disappeard completely. The gallery has been running smoothly for some time now, since it's beta stages, and this is a new problem. I have the latest Joomla version installed and the latest Gallery 1.56 release installed. I have tried following the suggestions mentioned for the above users. Disabled all system plugins, and this did not solve the problem. Maybe the solution needed in my case is different to the above users. Please have a look and help. This is the link to my gallery. http://www.savibes.com/galleries.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1431 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal