maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22747 Posts in 6705 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

25-02-2020 22:33:16
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsModulesBug in Mod_Joomcat/Hack to remove slideshow info??
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bug in Mod_Joomcat/Hack to remove slideshow info??  (Read 3108 times)
getochkn

View Profile
« on: 11-11-2010 06:16:03 »

If you goto http://www.en.joomgallery.net/demo.html  and click on one of the JoomCategory pictures, the slideshow pops up.  Click on the IMAGES button to reveal the carousel, and look at the numbers.  It starts at 0 and adds a 1 to the end of every number.  Where is this located in code as I want to remove the number and the photo name that follows it all together, but I thought I would point out that the bug is even there on the demo site, so its in all the modules.

Also, is there a close button hack??
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 11-11-2010 18:01:17 »

Regarding to the bug you mentioned please have a look at this thread.

.... Where is this located in code as I want to remove the number and the photo name that follows it all together ...

You could hack the code in components\com_joomgallery\assets\js\smoothgallery\scripts\jd.gallery.js line 73:

Change it from
Code
      showCarouselLabel: true,
to
Code
      showCarouselLabel: false,

But be aware that this hack will be overwritten next time you update the gallery component.
getochkn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-11-2010 19:31:40 »

THANK YOU!  I couldn't find in in the code anywhere.  Still, the dev's should fix the problem since it even appears on their demo site.
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11-11-2010 19:37:59 »

I will remember myself to fix the bug in the next release of the module Smilewinkgrin .
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2819 access attempts in the last 7 days.