Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22601 Posts in 6661 Topics- by 17595 Members - Latest Member: mpedrat

21-06-2018 14:13:18
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsAddonsIntegration with JomSocial Activity Stream and User Points
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Integration with JomSocial Activity Stream and User Points  (Read 19396 times)
phatair

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 22-05-2011 18:09:21 »

Thank you very much for this great plugin. You should post this in the jomsocial forum :)
Why is this plugin not in the downloads from joomgallery?

I will test it with Jomsocial 2.2.3 and post feedback.

There´s also a clone of the plugin that displays Photos with nameshields of the user in his JS-Profile.
I can share the fixed plugins if someone is interested.

Hi thorsten - i would be interested in this plugins. can you please post the links?

EDIT: I installed the plugin and activate it but i dont see a tab or anything else in jomsocial. is there anything that i have to do?
« Last Edit: 22-05-2011 19:25:30 by phatair » Logged
elreyleonidas

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28-05-2011 02:42:12 »

thanks a lot man
phatair

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03-06-2011 14:27:01 »

So works great now. But i have one problem.
Is it correct that your plugin only support the implemented comment system of joomgallery?
i use the jcomment component so it is not possible to show the comments on the activity stream with your plugin.

if i understand it correct you also use the jcomments component. i found this plugin to show the comments in the activity stream. This plugin is the problem and maybe you can help me in this way. If i click on the link for the photo which was commented i only see the gallery frontpage, so i think the handling between the plugin and joomgallery is not correct. is it possible that you can help me with this or do you have any other solution for this?
« Last Edit: 03-06-2011 17:42:45 by phatair » Logged
likemandrake

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22-07-2011 23:08:26 »

Hello everyone after a long time...

I apologize for the silence, but I'm still very busy... I'm a young man and I will finish studying soon, so before me a long way and hard work to become independent. Fortunately I will develop several sites which are using my plugin, so in this time I will also add new features to it. Unfortunately JoomGallery is little limited and inflexible for me (of course, not only this component), so in future I plan to migrate to a CCK component (like Seblod). This is tantamount to abandonment of the development of plugin, unless someone will be very keen and will sponsoring the project. Unfortunately I have no time (at least not now) to develop projects that I myself do not use, and available projects are just the result of such an approach.

@phatair
JComments it's an independent component, so it require seperate plugin for Activity Stream and User Points.

Best Regards
Piotr Minkina
paskuale

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19-10-2011 01:45:56 »

Great plugin, very thanks. Just one question, what language to use? I duplicated the file en-EN.ini with my it-IT.ini and translated it, but continues to use English!

thanks
likemandrake

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19-10-2011 10:20:21 »

It uses standard Joomla methods and working with polish and english in my case. Remember that only new messages will be translated (this is JomSocial restriction, not me).
« Last Edit: 19-10-2011 10:29:23 by likemandrake » Logged
paskuale

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 19-10-2011 10:48:18 »

It uses standard Joomla methods and working with polish and english in my case. Remember that only new messages will be translated (this is JomSocial restriction, not me).

Yes polish and english, but if I add a copy of english.ini file and call it it-IT_plg...ini for my language ? Don't work ? Where I can translate messages for my lang ?

many thanks
likemandrake

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 19-10-2011 11:24:59 »

If ini files has been translated to your language, new messages in Activity Stream also should be translated. Old messages You can try translate in jos_community_activities table or just remove them.
paskuale

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 19-10-2011 11:33:54 »

In fact, the strange thing is that I continue to upload images, after translation, but the text remains in English, in all three languages ​​have translated the string :

in site\language\en-GB\en-GB.plg_community_joomgalleryactivity.ini
>>PLG_COMMUNITY_JOOMGALLERYACTIVITY_IMAGE_UNAPPROVED=Immagine in attesa di approvazione <<
in site\language\it-IT\it-IT.plg_community_joomgalleryactivity.ini
>>PLG_COMMUNITY_JOOMGALLERYACTIVITY_IMAGE_UNAPPROVED=Immagine in attesa di approvazione <<

very strange all other JS message (no joomgallery) are italian lang....

Shocked why ?
likemandrake

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 19-10-2011 11:45:45 »

Because Joomla stores language files for new installed plugins in administrator/language/your-LANG, not in language/your-LANG.
paskuale

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 19-10-2011 11:47:23 »

Because Joomla stores language files for new installed plugins in administrator/language/your-LANG, not in language/your-LANG.

Dead sorry for post, errata path of language files ...

thanks
likemandrake

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 19-10-2011 11:58:13 »

No problem. Have a nice day!
paskuale

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 19-10-2011 12:03:32 »

No problem. Have a nice day!

thanks you too, u have a pm ;)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 333 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal