maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22747 Posts in 6705 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

25-02-2020 23:35:45
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsModulesJoomimg Images are Shrunk in Opera/Camino etc
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Joomimg Images are Shrunk in Opera/Camino etc  (Read 3168 times)
ledirlo

View Profile
« on: 23-03-2011 10:26:47 »

Hey Joomgallery team

The images do not display correctly in Opera, camino, firefox, but they only display correctly in Safari: they appear shrunk in those browsers, css size definition or other settings didn't get it any better.It has always been the problem while working on different versions of the website before publishing it, I thought it'd get better with the current server but it seems to be software related.The problem occurs with GD but actually Image Magik doesn't work better on a global plan.Cache, Sef, Gzip, Server change, update, didn't change a thing about it it seems it is only Joomimg related.

Do you please have any idea what the fix is? It is a real heavy problem to me.Thank you very much in advance I really hope for a solution about it

aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 24-03-2011 20:49:01 »

Hi,
no ideas, sorry. Maybe some CSS issues.
Please post some screenshots and the versions of browsers you are using.
It would be better to post a link....

Thank you
Andreas
ledirlo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-03-2011 10:09:58 »

Thx Andreas,

here's a link http://alturl.com/zwion    or another here  http://alturl.com/8ujsm

you may notice the pics load but stay very small and sadly it is not related to the css.This doesn't happen in Safari though.I have no idea either normally it's due to gzip or cache ...
aHa
Developer-Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 26-03-2011 10:53:55 »

Ok, seems to be a js issue.
Make a test and deactivate javascript in your browser and look again at the site...
I assume there is a problem with the '/components/com_gantry/js/gantry-smartload-mt1.2.js'

Try to remove this feature testwise.
ledirlo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26-03-2011 11:54:19 »

You are definitely right,JS problem.

The Smartload option seems to conflict and it creates awfullness...I decided to disable the competition/Joomgallery part on my website untill maybe you release a 1.6 version : I worked a hell lot on it but am not good enough at customizing it php wise so I will try again in a few months I guess.Your component is definitely the best gallery though along with jcomments, I'm thinkin of integrations with the zoo thing elements etc that would really be worth it but for now it's all good...

Aha,thank you very much for your insight.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2817 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal