Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22674 Posts in 6680 Topics- by 17596 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-12-2018 17:14:50
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsAddonsDisplay Details View right away
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Display Details View right away  (Read 1906 times)
userbk

View Profile
« on: 18-04-2011 05:00:46 »

Hello,

First off let me say I'm loving your plugin and I think you did an amazing job. So good that I need to disable most features you provide as I don't want my users to have so much freedom.

I'm using CB 1.4 with Joomla 1.5.22

I have a gallery tab for each user.

I created a category gallery called "Gallery"
I signed in as User X and uploaded three photos.

When I visit User X's profile and click the Photo Gallery Tab, I get to a page that shows the album I created with one photo on there and I managed to reduce most options so it only shows:

* Total number of images: 3
THE PHOTO COMES HERE
    * My Photos on Gallery New
    * Description: My Photo Gallery

then when I click that photo I get to the three photos.
How would I skip that part and go straight to the three photos with the thumbnails underneath?

Also, I would like my users to have no choice to add categories or sub categories, I don't want them to give any descriptions nor a title. I just want them to have a link to upload videos, in a single upload manner only.

The link to the upload menu gives them way too much freedom for my needs, also it navigates away from their profile. Could it all be kept under the same tab?

I do want them to be able to delete or override photos they already uploaded as I'm limiting them to 6 photos per user.

Lots of questions... I know :) I just hope it's doable

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 658 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal