maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22622 Posts in 6670 Topics- by 17596 Members - Latest Member: permsk

24-09-2018 16:34:03
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVC - ExtensionsAddons[ADDON] DISQUS for JoomGallery v0.1 {in development}
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [ADDON] DISQUS for JoomGallery v0.1 {in development}  (Read 3334 times)
Visuex

View Profile WWW
« on: 30-06-2011 20:37:05 »

Hi I'm Michael,
I am in the process of making an addon for JoomGallery to utilize DISQUS as the comments system. The standard comments system is just fine really but I use Disqus on my articles so I want to make my site as cohesive as possible so having Disqus be the comments system for my JoomGallery just makes sense.

Current Version: v0.1

My addon is currently in Alpha stage so a download is not yet available but I am posting here to let everyone know as soon as I finish it for my site I will be packaging it and releasing it for everyone.

The first version of my addon will be just code with no JoomGallery Admin functions or settings because I want to get it out there so people can use it if they want to but in future releases I will be making Admin functions and an autoinstaller at some point. :)

In the meantime here is a demo of Disqus working on a JoomGallery install on one of my sites.

Demo: http://wrestlingdna.com/galleries/women-of-wrestling/daffney/daffney-37

---------------------------------

Also I am working on short urls addon for JoomGallery:
« Last Edit: 02-07-2011 11:55:21 by mab » Logged

Antoxin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 03-11-2011 10:27:15 »

Hi!
Could you please upload this addon?
And short manual how to install it :)

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 622 access attempts in the last 7 days.