maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-09-2019 07:59:01
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCUploadsUpload frontend only to manager and admin PLEASE!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Upload frontend only to manager and admin PLEASE!  (Read 3621 times)
justix

View Profile
« on: 09-07-2011 09:54:17 »

Hi, I did post the same already but the post has disappeared  Sad so forgive me this repeat but
I need to understand how to ONLY give uploads and category creation access to admins such as Manager - superadmin

In the configuration manager I can click on user access rights and If I click the Allow Userspace the upload and category management is allowed from the front end BUT this become available to registered users too, IF I switch the options to NO (allow userspace) I lose admin control panel and/or upload images with an error or Not authorized etc...Please how do I sort this out?

Thank you
ripley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25-04-2013 10:58:45 »

Exactly the same problem here - is this already solved or what? If it is, what am I missing? JoomGallery 2.1.3 on Joomla! 2.5.10

To clarify: I'd like to show the userspace link on the frontend _only_ to those who have adequate rights to upload. No confusing links for ordinary logged-in users, please.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-04-2013 11:13:14 »

Hi,

you have to use ACL of Joomla! and extended configuration manager of JoomGallery for that.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 12335 access attempts in the last 7 days.