Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

15-10-2019 09:31:38
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMMiscellaneousen.joomgallery.netEnglish details page for additional fields is in German.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: English details page for additional fields is in German.  (Read 8107 times)
Visuex

View Profile WWW
« on: 25-09-2012 08:02:22 »

http://www.en.joomgallery.net/documentation/common-information/additional-fields-for-images-and-categories.html

Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25-09-2012 14:31:51 »

Hi,

unfortunately, we haven't got the time to translate it yet.

Regards
Chraneco
Ingridid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17-10-2012 09:57:53 »

Hi. I used google translator to have it in English. I got as far as renaming the file, additional.tmp.xml, to additional.xml and then installing the plugin and enabling it.

After these first few instructions it says "If you go later in the edit view of an image or a set, so look there right another slider Additional Parameters." I don't see another slider that says additional parameters (I don't know if I'm just blind? haha but I don't know where to look for it)... Where do I now actually put in the custom additional fields? Is it under configuration manager or maintenance manager or where exactly? Did I maybe make a mistake when trying to rename the file? This is how I understood to do it: I opened the zip folder that I downloaded and then opened the additionalfields file folder and then renamed the additional.tmp.xml file to additional.xml    Should I rename it after installation (if so, how do I do that?) or is it fine if I renamed it before installation?

*I'm quite new to Joomla so I would appreciate help that's not in very complicated Joomla or coding jargon :) Thanks!
Erftralle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17-10-2012 16:30:01 »

Hi,

the article is now translated.

@Ingridid:
The article should contain all the information you need. The 'Additional Fields' are not yet available in any JoomGallery Upload form. So if you want your users to enter additional information this has to be done in two steps, first uplaod and then edit the image. Unfortunately, to adapt the XML files, you will need some further Joomla! knowledge.

Regards
Erftralle
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8148 access attempts in the last 7 days.