Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22729 Posts in 6696 Topics- by 17594 Members - Latest Member: permsk

19-06-2019 06:11:02
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLInteraction with other componentswrong url for images, css and js
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: wrong url for images, css and js  (Read 2856 times)
marcoingrosso

View Profile WWW
« on: 08-11-2011 12:17:52 »

Hi all,
I'm Marco and I'm new to JoomGallery. I'm testing the new 2.0 ACL beta2 version, but I'm facing a strange problem.
I have Joomla installed on a Ubuntu VMWare Virtual Machine: when I browse my site from virtual machine I have no problem, whatever the browser.
But if I try to browse the site from host system (using more browsers), pages are succesfully loaded but JoomGallery doesn't load some resources like images, joomgallery css and js and so on. I have also the following message only when browsing with host system: "You are not allowed to access this category Restricted Categories " and no gallery images are showed. This is regardless if I'm logged or not.
When I browse from my host system, I use the following address which points at the Virtual Machine where Joomla runs: http://10.0.4.174/ .
Thanks to firebug Net Panel, I discovered that only JoomGallery resource links are wrong because they refer to 127.0.0.1 and not to my Virtual Machine system (ip 10.0.4.174).
I have standard Joomla SEF enabled.
Is it a configuration problem or it could be a JoomGallery bug? How can I solve it?
Thanks a lot in advance.
marcoingrosso

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 08-11-2011 20:56:21 »

Well, I reply to myself!  Smile
I had to set $live_site  property in  /var/www/joomla/configuration.php  with the ip address of ubuntu virtual machine (Guest).
Now only one resource cannot be loaded because the url is wrong:

http://127.0.0.1/media/joomgallery/images/star_rating.png

I think that's because there's a problem in <com_joomgallery_folder>/admin/helpers/adminconfig.php. I think the following assignment is not working well (line 131):

$icon_url = JURI::root().'media/joomgallery/images/';

Maybe it's because of JURI::root() function, isn't it?
Could someone help me please? Will it be fixed or I have to find a trick myself?

Thanks a lot.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04-10-2015 20:37:43 »

Hi,

if this problem still exists with the latest versions of Joomla and JoomGallery please open a new thread in the current board of the forum.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 6825 access attempts in the last 7 days.