imagematernal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

20-10-2019 14:38:07
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLMigration137.362 photo migrated from 1.5 to 1.7 takes 36 hours
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 137.362 photo migrated from 1.5 to 1.7 takes 36 hours  (Read 4571 times)
Ansolon

View Profile
« on: 08-01-2012 00:33:16 »

Over 40 hours I am working on to migrate my joomla 1.5 to 1.7 just with 3 hours sleep, I couldnt stop because I make offline the site.

it is really huge step for me that 10 years content (first 6 years at phpnuke migrated to joomla) migration is really hard.
Dont want to talk alot... migrated core things first and after that I migrated other components.

However the big part is joomgallery which includes 137.362 photos (when I was migrating phpnuke to joomla there were over 50 000 photos and I have to upload them at the beginning you couldnt imagine how painfull it is)

Over 30 hours have passed the joomgallery migration started and it is migrated 118,145 of 137,362 photos
I couldnt wait to share this huge processes with you, I wish it would be ended like this.

I want to share this and thank you to developers and tell the huge gallery users that they should stock enough cofee for large migrations or Munich Beers they were awesome

Cool
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 12-01-2012 11:57:54 »

Hi,

thank you very much for the feedback!

So was the migration successfully in the end?

Regards
Chraneco
Ansolon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24-01-2012 11:22:14 »

Yes it was successful it is working fine.

My only problem is backend congiuration give me this error.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 79035736 bytes) in /home/..../public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/core.php on line 121

I look around too much couldnt solve.

I am also download configuration sql table data and install new table structure and add data again
Moreoever I also install component again but no luck.

I am sure I have enough memory sizes that I am on dedicated.

Goker
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-01-2012 15:56:30 »

Hi,

alright, thanks for the feedback!

It seems that very much memory is required for the PHP UTF-8 library.
Unfortunately, I cannot imagine that this library is used by the gallery, sorry.

Maybe you are able to locate the cause of this.

How many categories do you have in your gallery?

Regards
Chraneco
Ansolon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05-12-2012 17:43:55 »

I had thousands of libraries;

However I go for another gallery because of this configuration reason

I am now on the 2.5.8, joomgallery totally uninstalled sql tables deleted

Today I installed it again. Configuration gives this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 79483872 bytes) in /home/*****/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/core.php on line 121

I think it can caused from 96000 members?

Last week I setup ACL manager component and take similar problem, developer told me that it may call all users (96000) thats why I am out of memory he sent me new version and it worked.
I dont know configuration part calls for site members but the problem can be from there.

Because now there isnt any category and pictures at joomgallery

I want to turn to joomla gallery any help will be appreciated.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08-12-2012 22:37:10 »

Hi,

we will try to fix this problem in the next release.

As a temporary solution you could delete the following lines (around lines 152-184) of file 'administrator/components/com_joomgallery/views/config/tmpl/default.php':

Code
    $mc_jg_msg_upload_type = JHTML::_('select.genericlist', $message_type, 'jg_msg_upload_type', 'class="inputbox" size="4"', 'value', 'text', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_upload_type'));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_upload_type', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_UPLOAD_TYPE', $mc_jg_msg_upload_type);
   $arr_jg_msg_upload_recipients   = $this->_config->get('jg_msg_upload_recipients') ? explode(',', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_upload_recipients')) : array(-1);
   $list = JHTML::_('joomselect.users', 'jg_msg_upload_recipients[]', $arr_jg_msg_upload_recipients, false, array(-1 => JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_DEFAULT_RECIPIENTS')));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_upload_recipients', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_UPLOAD_RECIPIENTS', $list);
   $mc_jg_msg_download_type = JHTML::_('select.genericlist', $message_type, 'jg_msg_download_type', 'class="inputbox" size="4"', 'value', 'text', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_download_type'));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_download_type', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_DOWNLOAD_TYPE', $mc_jg_msg_download_type);
   $arr_jg_msg_download_recipients   = $this->_config->get('jg_msg_download_recipients') ? explode(',', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_download_recipients')) : array(-1);
   $list = JHTML::_('joomselect.users', 'jg_msg_download_recipients[]', $arr_jg_msg_download_recipients, false, array(-1 => JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_DEFAULT_RECIPIENTS')));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_download_recipients', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_DOWNLOAD_RECIPIENTS', $list);
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_zipdownload', 'yesno', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_ZIPDOWNLOAD', $this->_config->jg_msg_zipdownload);
   $mc_jg_msg_comment_type = JHTML::_('select.genericlist', $message_type, 'jg_msg_comment_type', 'class="inputbox" size="4"', 'value', 'text', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_comment_type'));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_comment_type', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_COMMENT_TYPE', $mc_jg_msg_comment_type);
   $arr_jg_msg_comment_recipients  = strlen($this->_config->get('jg_msg_comment_recipients')) ? explode(',', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_comment_recipients')) : array(-1);
   $list = JHTML::_('joomselect.users', 'jg_msg_comment_recipients[]', $arr_jg_msg_comment_recipients, true, array(-1 => JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_DEFAULT_RECIPIENTS')));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_comment_recipients', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_COMMENT_RECIPIENTS', $list);
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_comment_toowner', 'yesno', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_COMMENT_TOOWNER', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_comment_toowner'));
   $mc_jg_msg_nametag_type = JHTML::_('select.genericlist', $message_type, 'jg_msg_nametag_type', 'class="inputbox" size="4"', 'value', 'text', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_nametag_type'));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_nametag_type', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_NAMETAG_TYPE', $mc_jg_msg_nametag_type);
   $arr_jg_msg_nametag_recipients  = strlen($this->_config->get('jg_msg_nametag_recipients')) ? explode(',', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_nametag_recipients')) : array(-1);
   $list = JHTML::_('joomselect.users', 'jg_msg_nametag_recipients[]', $arr_jg_msg_nametag_recipients, true, array(-1 => JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_DEFAULT_RECIPIENTS')));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_nametag_recipients', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_NAMETAG_RECIPIENTS', $list);
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_nametag_totaggeduser', 'yesno', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_NAMETAG_TOTAGGEDUSER', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_nametag_totaggeduser'));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_nametag_toowner', 'yesno', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_NAMETAG_TOOWNER', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_nametag_toowner'));
   $mc_jg_msg_report_type = JHTML::_('select.genericlist', $message_type, 'jg_msg_report_type', 'class="inputbox" size="4"', 'value', 'text', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_report_type'));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_report_type', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_REPORT_TYPE', $mc_jg_msg_report_type);
   $arr_jg_msg_report_recipients  = $this->_config->get('jg_msg_report_recipients') ? explode(',', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_report_recipients')) : array(-1);
   $list = JHTML::_('joomselect.users', 'jg_msg_report_recipients[]', $arr_jg_msg_report_recipients, false, array(-1 => JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_DEFAULT_RECIPIENTS')));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_report_recipients', 'custom', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_REPORT_RECIPIENTS', $list);
   $report_toowner[] = JHTML::_('select.option', '0', JText::_('JNO'));
   $report_toowner[] = JHTML::_('select.option', '1', JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_OPTION_REPORT_TOOWNER_ADDITIONALLY'));
   $report_toowner[] = JHTML::_('select.option', '2', JText::_('COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_OPTION_REPORT_TOOWNER_EXCLUSIVELY'));
   JHTML::_('joomconfig.row', 'jg_msg_report_toowner', 'yesno', 'COM_JOOMGALLERY_CONFIG_GS_MS_REPORT_TOOWNER', $this->_config->get('jg_msg_report_toowner'));

The configuration manager should work then, you just can't use these few options.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8324 access attempts in the last 7 days.