Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

15-10-2019 09:31:13
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLMiscellaneousCan I do this with joomgallery ? can anybody help me on ?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Can I do this with joomgallery ? can anybody help me on ?  (Read 2155 times)
xavi

View Profile
« on: 16-03-2012 10:39:03 »

Hi everybody I need to do something with joomgallery and I need to know first if I can do that with joomgallery, and after that how I can do.
Resume what I need
I have a bigger image/videos database with travel views locations. ( more than 34,000 images + 1000 videos.
I want to have all of this in a gallery database, but really minimal, without information about how many categories, or pictures on categorie, etc,,nothing  without frames on the pictures, comments, ratings, etc,, just grid of pictures 4 columns 200x200 pix each image, etc,, nothing, and on the left side a menu with all categories,
first screen for categories, second screen for subcategories, third screen for galleries, and four screen for the gallery.
all the screens are exaactly like first ( home 4 columns ), the only thing I need is the download to zip and zip archive downloading.

The interest is because I have many clients the don´t have time to view all of my archive, and what I do is prepare a selection of that, and send, in order to do this more atractive i thing could be better nice, to do is, make something like I prepare a download zip with the my selection, but this selection is not on a zip, is automatically showed to my client in other screen of my website.
it´s that be possible to do with joomgallery ? how ? can anybody help me to do ?

many thanks in advance

xavi

p.d: I have a screenshots of what I want, and I can send by mail, its easy to understand what I want on this screeshots.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16-03-2012 15:25:45 »

Hi,

sorry, I don't think that JoomGallery fits your needs because it doesn't support videos. It's an image gallery.

However, the grid for images would be possible.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8148 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal