Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

20-10-2019 14:38:02
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLMigrationi get 1 red entry in a table [#__joomgallery_catg: 5 row(s)]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: i get 1 red entry in a table [#__joomgallery_catg: 5 row(s)]  (Read 3679 times)
66geo

View Profile
« on: 28-03-2012 14:04:26 »

Hi,
I have installed JG2 and the migration script successfully. I have the original, pictures & thumbnail folders in the same web space as the new JG2 installation and the old joomgallery 1.5.7 tables stored in the same database with the jos_ prefix..

When I initiate the "check" step in the migration, i get 1 red entry in a table [#__joomgallery_catg: 5 row(s)] how can i fix that.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: 29-03-2012 03:03:43 by 66geo » Logged
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28-03-2012 19:01:36 »

Hi,

simply uninstall the new JoomGallery 2 and reinstall it again afterwards. The migration script has to be also installed again then.

Regards
Chraneco
66geo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29-03-2012 00:52:55 »

Hi
I did as you say and success, I’m happy Yes

But that was my testing site, now I have to do that in my official site that is a nightlife Photography site it is only 7 month old and have already 245 albums and 25.000 images I never had no problem with joomgallery I love that component and I will continue to use it,  I believe in less than 1 year from now there will be more than 100.000 images in my site. I would like to know if  there is any limit to joomgallery?

After 7 month hard work just start to make a some profit from my site, so I will donate soon for this great component  JOOMGALLERY thank you and keep up the great work.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29-03-2012 09:57:23 »

Hi,

JoomGallery does not have any limits for categories and images, BUT there could be some limits of the server you are using. The more images you have in your gallery the more performance should be available on your server.

There are reports from galleries with thousands of categories and more than 500.000 images. So JoomGallery is able to handle this (on proper hardware).

Afore migrating please ensure that you have created a complete backup.

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards
Chraneco
ceegee35

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02-05-2012 16:34:22 »

I got 5 of the same errors and tried the above method with no luck. I have reinstalled JooomGallery and the mods that are with it.

wxju_joomgallery: Table 't_elrmc.wxju_joomgallery' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wxju_joomgallery         Unpublished
wxju_joomgallery_catg: Table 't_elrmc.wxju_joomgallery_catg' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wxju_joomgallery_catg         Unpublished
wxju_joomgallery_comments: Table 't_elrmc.wxju_joomgallery_comments' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wxju_joomgallery_comments         Unpublished
wxju_joomgallery_nameshields: Table 't_elrmc.wxju_joomgallery_nameshields' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wxju_joomgallery_nameshields         Unpublished
wxju_joomgallery_users: Table 't_elrmc.wxju_joomgallery_users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wxju_joomgallery_users         Unpublished
wxju_joomgallery_votes: Table 't_elrmc.wxju_joomgallery_votes' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wxju_joomgallery_votes

Any ideas?

there is only one "true" sin...  THEFT.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05-05-2012 14:51:44 »

Hi,

this thread should be able to help you.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8324 access attempts in the last 7 days.