imagematernal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22750 Posts in 6706 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

28-05-2020 14:28:54
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACL - ExtensionsAddonsSolved Topics: AddonsGallery-tab: title of the tab in CB user profile
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gallery-tab: title of the tab in CB user profile  (Read 10425 times)
Mark L.

View Profile
« on: 03-04-2012 23:38:20 »

I use extension GalleryTab for integration Joomgallery to Community Builder. I need change title of the tab in user profile page, because my web is not in english language. I cannot find word "Gallery" in files. Where I can find the word "Gallery" for translation to my language, please?
Example:www.2i.cz/c3446b4192
jurgen0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 29-04-2012 22:39:00 »

You need to modify the language file:

components > com_comprofiler > plugin > user > plug_joomgallery > language > [your language].php
lavoro83

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-02-2014 19:36:54 »

I have used this advice to create my Macedonian translation of the CB Joomgallery Tab. And it's active. But now when I go on the English version all text is in Macedonian, not in English.

I have seen that this is controlled by these strings:

DEFINE("JoomGallery Images", "Images");
DEFINE("_JG_GT_TOTAL_IMAGES", "Total number of images: <strong>%u</strong>"); # %u will be replaced by number
DEFINE("_JG_GT_OVERALL_RATING", "Average rating: <strong>%u</strong> (%u votes)"); # %s will be replaced by rating, %u by number votes

I have also tried to replace DEFINE("JoomGallery Images", "Images")with something like DEFINE("_JG_GT_IMAGES","Images"); but no change.

Link to the active site - tab Фотографии:
http://www.tortijada.mk/index.php/en/producers/userprofile/janamiceva

Any idea what can be causing this?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2896 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal