maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22750 Posts in 6706 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

28-05-2020 14:57:08
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACL - ExtensionsModulesJoomTreeview - module not showing when clicked on category
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: JoomTreeview - module not showing when clicked on category  (Read 1904 times)
dixen2000

View Profile
« on: 16-04-2012 23:47:12 »

Hi!

I am using JoomTreeview module to list my galleries, but I would like the module to stay when I use the links in the tree view. As it is now is disappears - like all the other modules I have attached to the menu item. Futhermore I use a page class suffix on the menu item to style the page. It disappears as well. I would very much like the tree view module to work like the article category module: The menu item to which the category module is attached determines which modules to be shown when clicking on the article links.
I am not sure if this is understandable, but please have a look on http://ksc-kunder.dk/ryomreal/index.php/havrebakken - click "Gallerier" in the horizontal menu. As you will see the appearence of the page changes when clicking a link in the tree view module to the left ...

What can I do? And to the developer: Is it possible to "order" changes to the functionality? If so we off course will pay you for your work.

Kind regards
Karin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2896 access attempts in the last 7 days.