maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22750 Posts in 6706 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

28-05-2020 10:23:20
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACL - ExtensionsPluginsSolved Topics: PluginsSOLVED - JoomPlu issues
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SOLVED - JoomPlu issues  (Read 2580 times)
arthurhanlon

View Profile
« on: 08-12-2012 14:38:23 »

Hi there, I use JoomGallery all the time for my Joomla based galleries and I have to say that the phenomenal amount of config options makes it super flexible. Awesome work guys.

I only just realised that there is a content plugin for it and although I know it's in BETA, I am having a few issues with it so far and wondered if anyone else is having the same problems?

When I try to insert gallery category with something like {joomplucat:2 limit=4}, I see this code in the content. It seems that it's not being converted to display the gallery category.

Another thing I noticed was that when I try to insert a single image, it does it perfectly apart from the target URL when you click on it. It simply puts in something like (a href="joomplu:5 type=img") and the joomplu:5 is not converted to the correct URL for that image.

Like I say, I know it's BETA and there will be a few glitches here and there but I wondered if anyone else was having similar issue with it?

Thanks in advance,
Arthur
« Last Edit: 08-12-2012 15:19:07 by arthurhanlon » Logged
arthurhanlon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 08-12-2012 15:18:24 »

Scratch that, I stupidly had version 1.5 installed instead of 2.

Sorry to have wasted you time.

Arthur
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2861 access attempts in the last 7 days.