Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22750 Posts in 6706 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

03-06-2020 15:27:55
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLInstallation / Updateinstalled OK but little icons are missing
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: installed OK but little icons are missing  (Read 2208 times)
mandronaco

View Profile
« on: 02-07-2012 17:00:35 »

The install of JoomGallery 2.0.0 into my new Joomla! 2.5.5 installation went fine, except I could tell something was not quite right when I saw little image placeholders on the final install screen. There are also image placeholders for all of the images in the JoomGallery control panel.

Here's a screen-shot:

I've uploaded images to a gallery and have created a menu link - and all works well - except for the little image placeholders that are part of JoomGallery. I guess there's a path missing/broken somewhere but I didn't change any of the default settings. Here's a link to the gallery page:http://www.andronaco.net/ma2/index.php/gallery/marthas-gallery, which works OK except for those little image placeholders on the detail page and the slide show and something about JavaScript...

... and how do I shorten the film-strip of thumbnails on the detail page? I haven't been able to find the setting anywhere... yet

Thanks for any help.
« Last Edit: 02-07-2012 20:46:21 by mandronaco » Logged
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02-07-2012 21:16:12 »

Hi,

there seems to be something wrong with file and folder permissions in your media directory.
Please click here for an example.

If you make all the files in this directory and its sub-directory viewable (e.g. via FTP) the problems will be gone.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2098 access attempts in the last 7 days.