Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22750 Posts in 6706 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

28-05-2020 20:22:54
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLInstallation / UpdateImported images and updated 1.5 tables: images not seen
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Imported images and updated 1.5 tables: images not seen  (Read 2294 times)
12joom

View Profile
« on: 02-08-2012 19:27:04 »

I rewrote my Joom::Gallery tables from the Joomla! 1.5 version to match the structure of the same tables in the 2.5 version of Joom::Gallery. I used  PHP to successfully Import all of my old Joom::Gallery table data. I then uploaded via FTP all of my images into the correct folders on the site.

If I go into Image manager of Joom::Gallery 2.5, all of the images are there, listed under their correct categories. But if I try to view Joom::Gallery images on the site, the categories all appear, but all show as containing 0 images. I am sure this is a MySQL problem, but I can't seem to track down where it might be. Ideas?
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02-08-2012 21:49:02 »

Hi,

you have to use the migration script in order to migrate JoomGallery 1.5 to JoomGallery 2.0 because otherwise important changes and entries in Joomla! database tables are missing.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2909 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal