imagematernal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

05-12-2019 21:51:36
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLInstallation / UpdateInstall Prob
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Install Prob  (Read 2193 times)
tbarlow

View Profile
« on: 24-07-2012 00:32:01 »

I figure I would del both my topics and put them both into one since I think I figured out what it worng but not to sure how to fix it I am kinda new to this still and befor someone askes me I kno it will prob come up they are my personal servers so what ever I have to do I can do it anyway

Prob #1
I just did a new install of JoomGallery in the newest ver of joomla and when I try to upload a pic into it I get this

Position: 1
Filename: 2BF737A9E669A072DDBCCE80AA4B.jpg
Upload complete...
Creating thumbnail from JPG, 206 x 144...
GD image library not installed!Error creating thumbnail '/user/homepages/virtual/anex/new/images/joomgallery/thumbnails/fleet_pics_2/test_1_20120723_1231338017.jpg'
Rollback: Deletion of original image successful

Position: 2
No file has been uploaded!
Position: 3
No file has been uploaded!

and the pic does not get uploaded can someone tell me what is worng and how I can fix it thanks

UPDATE it lookst like php gd is not inabled on my server and Im not sure how to enable it I made that phpinfo.php and ran it and there is no gd section I am running php ver 5.3.6  but the ver of linux I am running needs the manual install the rpm and yum commans don't work I run Slackware 13.x and its been so long since I had to do this kinda stuff I forget how to do it Sad if there is anyone that could help me get it enabled I would be ver greatful man I really need to get my salf back up to speed agian Sad

Prob #2

I just noticed another prob I tryed to edit my other post but it wouldn't let me anyway when I go to the joomgallery control paneal at the ver top I get this

Error loading feed data
Error loading feed data

twice just like that in RED

thanks
tbarlow
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 04-10-2015 00:11:01 »

Hi,

that's probably because it's your personal servers.
Webspaces from hoster usually have the GD library installed and the necessary settings enabled for loading feed data.

How to install and enable this stuff depends greatly on your hardware and software. Please ask a hoster about this.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 11576 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal