maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22699 Posts in 6688 Topics- by 17594 Members - Latest Member: permsk

26-03-2019 12:25:23
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLInteraction with other componentsJoomgallery and AddThis. Problem with some browsers (Safari and mobile)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Joomgallery and AddThis. Problem with some browsers (Safari and mobile)  (Read 2558 times)
MorenoMartin

View Profile
« on: 19-09-2012 17:43:58 »

Hi,

I have installed the module AddThis and used the Joomgallery module position jg_btm to show this. So far it is working as I expected in Firefox and Chrome, but not showing the module in Safari or standard android mobile phone browser.

The website I am working in is www.arte1foto.com. It is working for the front page (it is not joomgallery), but if I go to tab "Ellas", or any other, I cannot see the module AddThis anymore in this browsers (Firefox and Chrome are working fine). I guess it has something to do with this jg_btm position, but not sure how to search for the solution.

Is there a way I can solve this issue? If not, any ideas about how to search for a solution? Any idea would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Moreno.

Edit: it is not working with Chrome. I guess this has to do with the way the browsers see the "posititons", or some browser checking in the code. Is someone who can point out how to start adressing this problem? I can read and write code if neccesary, but would need some help from someone with more experience in joomgallery to know where should I start to look. Thank you!
« Last Edit: 05-10-2012 11:42:34 by MorenoMartin » Logged
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 11-10-2015 22:37:30 »

Hi,

if it is working in some browsers it probably is not an issue with the module position rather with your module itself because JoomGallery is only loading the code of that module which is not browser dependent.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2939 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal