maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-09-2019 08:00:45
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 1.5 MVCMiscellaneousError: The image cannot be displayed because it contains errors.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Error: The image cannot be displayed because it contains errors.  (Read 6998 times)
edjec

View Profile
« on: 21-11-2012 21:40:19 »

I've had JoomGallery running on our site for over 16 months and I was just running through making site checks and discovered that categories and sub-categories display the thumbnails fine, but drilling down to the individual view displays a white screen with the error message "The image http://blah_blah cannot be displayed because it contains errors."  Actually, all of the images are fine and display properly in any image viewer.

I checked the same functions on my local development server and all is well.  Settings are identical between the local server and the production server, so I reinstalled JoomGallery and uploaded all images.  No luck.  I then regenerated all images, no luck.  Next, I deleted all JoomGallery files, images, modules, plugins, Highslide, Slimbox, etc., dropped the database tables and copied all via ftp to the production server and re-imported the local server's JoomGallery tables.  No change - samo.

The only thing left that I can think of is some sort of conflict on the production server.  The site is identical on both the local server and the production server, so what else could it be?

Any ideas on how to further diagnose this?

Thanks

J1.5.26, JoomGallery 1.5.7.5, Community Builder 1.9, CBSubs 2.0.1.  JoomGallery reports that all extensions are up to date.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 22-11-2012 17:35:19 »

Hi,

this could be a conflict with a system plugin or a change in a file.

Could you please post a link to your site?

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 12335 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal