Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

16-10-2019 07:47:24
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACLBackend / AdministrationCategory Order - Pagination
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Category Order - Pagination  (Read 1680 times)
Ansolon

View Profile
« on: 13-02-2013 22:10:55 »

I have over 120 sub-categories under a category (And subcategories have also categories under it) and I want to order them manually

I can order manually most of part. However showing 100 category per page not enough sometimes for  ordering; of course I chose Display# All and click to up or down arrow
however when you show all categories at the same time and click any arrow up or down it goes joomla admin main page and did nothing.

If its bug can be resolved it will be wonderfull I dont need anything

However if you couldnt do it now;

Anybody tell me how I can add Dsiplay # 300 for example instead 1 5 10 15 20 25 30 50 100

Thanks

Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 14-02-2013 00:06:32 »

Hi,

Quote from: Ansolon
However showing 100 category per page not enough sometimes for  ordering; of course I chose Display# All and click to up or down arrow
however when you show all categories at the same time and click any arrow up or down it goes joomla admin main page and did nothing.

Most probably that happens because there are too many input fields for the limit configured on your server. So that's not a bug of JoomGallery.

Quote from: Ansolon
However if you couldnt do it now;

Anybody tell me how I can add Dsiplay # 300 for example instead 1 5 10 15 20 25 30 50 100

You could use the addon Firebug for Firefox in order to change the content and the values of the limit box afore using it to change the page limit.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 9071 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal