maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22450 Posts in 6641 Topics- by 10236 Members - Latest Member: ariarent

14-12-2017 05:03:55
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXMigration Solved Topics: MigrationWhat it the Migration Path from JG 2.0 ACL?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: What it the Migration Path from JG 2.0 ACL?  (Read 2283 times)
GJSchaller

View Profile WWW
« on: 15-04-2013 04:40:25 »

As I have not converted any of my sites yet from Joomla 2.5 to 3.x, I am not sure how the migration for JoomGallery from 2 to 3 works.

Can you upgrade Joomla to 3.0, and then install JoomGallery 3 on top of JoomGallery 2?

Or

Do you need to build a new Joomla site in 3.x, and migrate from the old 2.5 site while it is still running?

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
http://www.knightrealms.com
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 15-04-2013 13:41:54 »

Hi,

Quote from: GJSchaller
Can you upgrade Joomla to 3.0, and then install JoomGallery 3 on top of JoomGallery 2?

Yes, this is the correct way. First update Joomla!, then update JoomGallery, but please create a backup afore in case anything goes wrong.

Regards
Chraneco
gregy1403

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26-09-2013 09:43:05 »

I'm running Joomla 2.1.4 and Joomgallery 2.1.4 on root of my domain. In /new directory i'm finishing my new site with Joomla 3 and JG 3.

Is there a way to migrate JG 2 to Joomla 3 JG 3?

Ofcourse both installations are on same server

Thank you
GJSchaller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 26-09-2013 19:23:46 »

You need to upgrade your existing Joomla to 3.x, and then upgrade JoomGallery itself.

I wouldn't recommend having more than one Joomla install in the same web hosting space.  Here's how I did it:

Using Akeeba Backup, I made a copy of my current site, and downloaded it.

I then restored a copy of Joomla in a test environment - in my case, on a separate cPanel account that was a subdomain of my main account.  (If my main account was www.foo.com, I made testing.foo.com on my hosting platform, and put it there.)

From there, I could test all I wanted, without disturbing my current install of Joomla.  I could also back up, erase, etc. my test environment without an issue.

If you can't create a new account on your web host, you can run a local server on your computer using WAMP or MAMP, or something similar, to do your testing.

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
http://www.knightrealms.com
gregy1403

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26-09-2013 19:35:41 »

i had in my mind something like this, but i was hoping for easier way :)

My current Joomla is 2.5 and template is not 3.0 ready, that's why i cannot upgrade it live. So, here what i will do ...

Download whole site
Download SQL

offline, make necessary changes in configuration.php

upload to other location and try to make upgrade to joomla 3 and hoping that i will be able to upgrade Joomgallery in background, so i can have new 3. tables in mysql to copy them to my existing Joomla 3.

Sounds complicated? No, it's not .. only time consumption is high :)
site2017

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 15-11-2017 20:54:37 »

Hi
The summary I read about this topic is as follows:
Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction techniques have been improved over the last 10 years, but graft failure is not uncommon: 0.7–10 %. Successful ACL reconstruction requires understanding of several factors: anatomical graft placement, mechanical properties of the selected graft tissue, mechanical behavior and fixation strength of fixation materials, as well as the biological processes that occur during graft remodeling, maturation, and incorporation. They influence directly the mechanical properties of the knee joint after ACL reconstruction and, therefore, determine the rehabilitation and time course until normal function of the knee joint can be expected [2–10]. Even though substantial research efforts have been published on various aspects of ACL reconstruction, there is limited knowledge on the biology of the human ACL graft . Graft healing after ACL reconstruction occurs at two different sites: intra-tunnel graft incorporation [22, 23] and intra-articular graft remodeling, often referred to as “ligamentization”. This chapter presents the current knowledge on intra-articular remodeling of ACL grafts with special focus on human hamstring autografts.

for more information about web design go to www.parsaya.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 890 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal