maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22601 Posts in 6661 Topics- by 17595 Members - Latest Member: mpedrat

25-06-2018 00:25:52
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXFrontendCannot remove "Comments: 0" from below thumbnail
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cannot remove "Comments: 0" from below thumbnail  (Read 1412 times)
dan40

View Profile
« on: 30-05-2013 05:36:26 »

Hi, I'm not sure what I did, but after I installed JComments, I now see a "Comments: x" (x being the number of comments for the image) below each image, and I don't want to show it.  So I temporarily disabled JComments and I checked the settings for each of the modules I show thumbnails in, and it's still there under *every* thumbnail, and I can't get rid of it.

Would someone be able to assist me with this?  I've gone over Hell's Half Acre for this and can't figure it out.  Thanks!

Dan's Disney Park Radio
http://www.dansmith.ca/radio
It's just like you were there.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 30-05-2013 14:50:16 »

Hi,

this could either be the output of Plugin JoomJComments (a plugin, not a module, you can disable it in plugin manager) or the output of the comments system of JoomGallery. In this case you have to disable the comments system in tab 'User Access Rights' -> 'Comments' of the configuration manager and the output of the comments number at option 'Show Comments' in tab 'Category View' -> 'General Settings'.

Regards
Chraneco
dan40

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30-05-2013 16:55:27 »

That was it.  I was disabling the jcomments plugins but not the JoomJComments plugin.  I'm not a novice, but this was not easily recognizable for me.

Thanks very much!

Dan's Disney Park Radio
http://www.dansmith.ca/radio
It's just like you were there.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 229 access attempts in the last 7 days.