Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-09-2019 16:45:23
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLMiscellaneousRegistered users gallery
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Registered users gallery  (Read 1443 times)
bigblue

View Profile
« on: 25-07-2013 15:49:03 »

Just come across JoomGallery and have now installed and played about with it etc.  As I'm a newby to this gallery, I have a couple of questions.

My site is primarily for registered users only (a gaming clan of about 30) and I don't have any community components installed (Jomsocial, CB etc). Is it possible to set up a gallery for ALL registered members, with each member having their own gallery page to manage from the frontend ? The idea being that I want the main category page to show each users category as thumbnails with their username which can be clicked on to take you to that user's gallery. Users will need to be able to upload their images - but obviously only to their own gallery/category.

If so, what is the best way to set this up category-wise ? A brief explanation where to start would be really helpful to get me started.

Note that we also use Kunena forum 2.0 with UddelM messaging plugin.

Apologies if this info is posted somewhere, but I can't find it.

Any help / guidelines appreciated

Thx  Smile
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 08-10-2015 05:14:29 »

Hi,

JoomGallery fully supports the ACL of Joomla! for things like this. Please read the documentation of Joomla! about this and then you can use the additional permissions of JoomGallery (users are allowed to upload images only into their own categories or create categories only in their own ones) in order to do this.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 12072 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal