maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

17-11-2019 02:14:46
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLMigrationFatal error: Class 'JoomMigratemvc2acl' not found line 69
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fatal error: Class 'JoomMigratemvc2acl' not found line 69  (Read 2639 times)
villager57

View Profile
« on: 05-09-2013 04:32:15 »

"Fatal error: Class 'JoomMigratemvc2acl' not found in /home2/***/public_html/***/administrator/components/com_joomgallery/controllers/migration.php on line 69"

I successfully installed JoomGallery 3.x and the language pack on Joomla 3.1.5, then I installed the migration script. Everything installed properly, except that I cannot migrate the actual galleries from our old JoomGallery 1.5.7 on Joomla 1.5.x. We migrated our whole database with J2XML when we migrated to the new Joomla version and I moved the JoomGallery 1.5.7 pictures folder to the respective folders on 3.1.5. I checked pretty much everything, the old database uses prefix "jos_", the links (absolute or relative) don't work and find nothing on this "JoomMigratevc2acl". At this point, I have everything installed properly, the pictures folder are in the 3.1.5. and both databases still exists, but the migrations script hangs on that line 69.
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 04-10-2015 03:45:15 »

Hi,

if this problem still exists please open a new thread in the current board of the forum and attach the PHP file in folder 'administrator/components/com_joomgallery/helpers/migration/' to your post. There must be something wrong in this file.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 5115 access attempts in the last 7 days.