maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-09-2019 07:54:02
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLMigrationThe required extension does not seem to be installed.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The required extension does not seem to be installed.  (Read 2438 times)
neilmac

View Profile
« on: 26-11-2013 14:26:27 »

Having installed the migration script and following the procedure to migrate from my old Joomla 1.5 site with Joomgalley 1.5.7.5 to my new 2.5 site with Joomgallery 2.1.4 the message "The required extension does not seem to be installed."

The old and new sites are on the same server (the new is a subdomain of the old) and the database tables are in the the same database but with different prefixes.

I used SP Upgrade for the main migration from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5

I have FTP transferred old images to their new relevant folders in 2.5 but nothing shows on the new site, not even categories which I have manually set up now exactly as the old ones were.

How do I get the migration script to actually be there? The control panel in Joomgallery shows it present (Migrate MVC2ACL) and installed but the migration process says otherwise.
neilmac

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28-11-2013 12:56:41 »

Solved this problem by putting a hyphen - where it requires the 'Path to Joomla! 1.5' instead of the actual path.

This has given a further problem which I will post separately on just in case anyone is still monitoring this forum?
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04-10-2015 05:25:07 »

Hi,

thanks for posting the solution.

Yes, we are still monitoring. Sometimes it just takes a while until somebody answers because we are doing this in our free time.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 12453 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal