Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

08-12-2019 10:16:55
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXMiscellaneousPhotographic Based site with private user accounts??
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Photographic Based site with private user accounts??  (Read 1460 times)
CotswoldD

View Profile
« on: 28-11-2013 21:56:24 »

Hi Guys

New to Joom Galley

I have a client who offers photographic services like photo scanning into digital or digitally enhancing an old worn photograph of a loved one.

Building a Joomla website to sell and market these services is no problem.

But he wants clients/users to have there own area, so they could upload images to a secure user area, where he could view images or to download them.

Anyone got any ideas how to do this and could Joom Gallery help in this?I need a component that is scalable, as he has ideas or wants for future phases of development which would be custom add ons in the future.

Ideas he is thinking off..
1. Clients are able to create their own collection lists in order to upload images and also able to select a product plus images to go into it (e.g. a client can choose 50 or 100 images and tag which they want in either an album design or wall product.  

Would welcome feedback or ideas or advice in how I may be able to achieve this, really got me scratching head over this one!

Cheers Pete
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 31-01-2014 15:21:38 »

Hi,

it is possible that each Joomla user upload/see/change only own images. Helpful for this is the plugin 'Auto Creation of JoomGallery Categories'.
Here is an article about it (in German).

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 10016 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal