Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

20-10-2019 03:59:58
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMArchiveJoomGallery 2.x ACLMiscellaneousJava Upload Interrupted Now New Category Photos Not Displayed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Java Upload Interrupted Now New Category Photos Not Displayed  (Read 2446 times)
trybefore

View Profile
« on: 12-12-2013 06:28:02 »

Running Joomla 2.5.16 Joomgallery 2.1.4 all under WAMP.
28 categories and 500+ photos successfully working in galleries in articles.
Created a category and used Java upload but interrupted it.
The gallery did not show up.
I deleted the category and photos and did a db maintenance check. All ok
Image check=ok, Category check=ok, no orphans either.

Created two more new categories and uploaded some test photos to them using Java.
Result is the new two categories are not displayed in the articles, but the old categories are. Repeated the checks above.
What have I missed? It seems that something is corrupted.
trybefore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 22-12-2013 15:54:24 »

Hmmmm! Well I uninstalled Joom Gallery and reinstalled. I can restate the problem as that I can successfully upload photos individually, zip, java and the photos are shown in the image manager. However when I either create a menu gallery or insert a category into an article then no photos are shown in the plugin or in the article/gallery. The photos are published at the public level.
Any ideas or should I give up the idea of getting this working. I have now given it a lot of time without success and life is too short to waste much more time. Any help appreciated.
trybefore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-12-2013 16:10:06 »

As far as I can see there is a bug here or have I misunderstood something. All photos are published as "article view access level". All menu items and articles are "public" therefore the photos should be public but they are not seen. As soon as I change the photo to "public" rather than "article view access level" the photos can be seen. Thanks for taking away two days of my life...
Chraneco
Developer-Team

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08-10-2015 05:26:08 »

Hi,

"article view access level" is not one of the default access levels of Joomla. You or somebody else must have created that on your page.
If this problem still exists please open a new thread in the current board of the forum.

Regards
Chraneco
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8371 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal