Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

16-10-2019 07:50:44
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXInteraction with other componentsConflict with JFBCsystem
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Conflict with JFBCsystem  (Read 2105 times)
clippy3

View Profile
« on: 08-01-2014 01:28:43 »

Has anyone found a conflict with the SourceCoast JFBC system plugin? Am trying to find a workaround as both JoomGallery and JFBC are important to my site.  I am running Joomla 2.5.17,  JFBconnect 5.2.2 and PHP 5.3.27. Latest copies of JoomGallery and JFBC.

I have tracked the issue down by shutting down the system plugins so when when I disable the JFBCsystem plugin, the JoomGallery images will open as single images when clicked, but as soon as I turn the plugin back on then Joomgallery cannot retrieve/see/find the image.

At the moment I have the JFBC plugin published - so the images will not load when clicked.

It can be seen here, just click on one of the images http://www.wildlifethailand.com/eds-spiders-of-thailand/tangle-sheet-web-weavers

Anyone had a similar issue or can offer any insights?

Powel

PS reported to JFBC as well.
clippy3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 13-01-2014 12:52:42 »

If you have this problem, the work around is to turn off error reporting in Joomla. Go to the Joomla backend - global configuration - and set error reporting to "none".

The error is obviously still there but the images in joomgallery can now load ok.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 9071 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal