maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

22-09-2019 08:52:00
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACL - ExtensionsModulesJoomimages module shows images only on one language version
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Joomimages module shows images only on one language version  (Read 2507 times)
lavoro83

View Profile
« on: 13-01-2014 19:52:29 »

HI,

I have multilanguage site (MKD, SR and ENG)and I use Joomgallery 2.1.4 and Joomla 2.5. I have installed Joomimages and have used it only on the Macedonian language version. Everything worked fine and images were showing without no problem. I use Default view.

Than I have started working on the Serbian and English language versions and I have inserted the module Joomimages also on these language versions and images started showing correctly only on the Serbian version????
On Macedonian and English versions, the module shows the images incorrectly as if there aren't images inserted in the Joomgallery.This is case only with the Default view, when I switch on Slideshow everything works fine.

I have inserted image as attachment and also you can see on this link www.tortijada.mk after choosing adeguate versions.

Can anyone help me???
« Last Edit: 13-01-2014 20:01:14 by lavoro83 » Logged
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 27-01-2014 15:23:32 »

Hi,

JoomImages is not working correctly for multilanguage sites. sorry.

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
estorus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 01-04-2015 20:22:24 »

How to fix this? None
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 11941 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal