Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

15-10-2019 09:35:59
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACLBackend / AdministrationDon' show pagination for All User Group in backend
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Don' show pagination for All User Group in backend  (Read 2951 times)
hiopsnerevar

View Profile
« on: 05-02-2014 17:27:18 »

Hi. I want to restrict certain rights for administrator, but if I change the User Group (ex Administrator), in section Images he sees only 18 images (of 2000). And there are no pagination buttons.  They appear only if you give super user rights.
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 06-02-2014 10:37:50 »

Hi,

please put a screenshot from the corresponding User->Assigned User Groups
and JoomGallery Options->Permissions->Group Administrator
The User Group Administrator should actually see all the pictures in Backend.

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
hiopsnerevar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06-02-2014 13:36:28 »

I  check all parametrs (chmode, accesses, and other) but they are normal. Oh and on screenshot this is not visible, some pictures upload by the user, but their icon Type - "upload by administrator".
And I don't understand why specifically displayed these pictures. From different categories and uploaded by different users.
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06-02-2014 14:59:09 »

I also do not understand.  No
Is the Joomgallery a new installation or a migration?

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
hiopsnerevar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06-02-2014 15:41:51 »

Well, actually migrating from PhocaGallery (But some image added after). But here is an interesting story. Migration is only available in the 3rd version, when I use the 2rd. And I had transfer the base. However, the transfer took place without any errors. On the whole, everything works fine.  Rolleyes

ps. And seems it's for all User Groups who has no SuperUser rights.

Oh. An this is SQL-queries then I use debug. 318 queries! But if I Super Users, then only 29 queries.

« Last Edit: 06-02-2014 18:26:13 by hiopsnerevar » Logged
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07-02-2014 13:08:41 »

Does it, for example, to create a new category at the top level?
How exactly is the migration of Phoca expired?
Which scripts have been used?
Do you moved tables manually from an JoomGallery installation to another?

hiopsnerevar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10-02-2014 08:35:35 »

Try to describe my actions.
1) There was a site on Joomla 2.5 + PhocaG. It was necessary to migrate from PhocaG on JoomGallery.
2) I install blank Joomla 2.5 and two galleries. Moved database manually. Upgrade Joomla to 3.5 and galleries to last version.
3) Install your migrator http://www.en.joomgallery.net/downloads/joomgallery-for-joomla-3/extensions/migration-scripts/migration-from-phoca-gallery.html. Migrated without problems.
4) Moved back to base. And here is the most interesting. In JG 3.1, not all columns are the same as 2.1. So I had a little tweak. Although it is still all added without errors.

PS.Yap. It seems problem with _assets table. Rolleyes I create Temp invisible category and moved my category. And then handed it back. And the photos appeared. So now everything is okay. Thank you for your time.  Smile
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11-02-2014 14:55:32 »

Nice when it works.  Rolleyes
But manually move the database should not be done.  No
A downgrade from 3.x to 2.1 is not provided.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8148 access attempts in the last 7 days.