Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

07-12-2019 23:57:57
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXInteraction with other componentsmemebership gallery
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: memebership gallery  (Read 2272 times)
RealityState

View Profile
« on: 04-11-2014 18:16:49 »

Does JoomGallery play nice with any of the Membership type website components/modules?  I have been searching everywhere for one, and can't seem to find any info on this for JoomGallery.  I just need my visitors to pay once or twice a year for the full gallery except for one area that will be special which will cost extra.  Apparently no one else has thought about this.  Yes there are a few if I don't use JoomGallery but they to me are having issues I don't care to have on my website.   One they have themes but their themes don't work on Joomla 3.0+ Another does not support memberships at all it only supports a store front.  Another one there is a bad language barrier.   I have been burned before, and don't care to pay or not just to find out their claims are hype.  Sorry for rant you just don't know what I have been through the last four days.  This is no fun.

Thank you for your time and support

RS
nickel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 05-11-2014 08:28:22 »

Can you not manually put a user in a different group when you have received payment? Controlling the access a group has shouldnt be a problem.
RealityState

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06-11-2014 02:43:03 »

I had thought about this but realized that a few may not be using the same user name as they have on their paypal accounts.

Can you not manually put a user in a different group when you have received payment? Controlling the access a group has shouldnt be a problem.

Thank you for your time and support

RS
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09-12-2014 15:47:46 »

Hi,

JoomGallery supports the Joomla ACL.
This allows you to set the official amount of user groups have more rights.

I had thought about this but realized that a few may not be using the same user name as they have on their paypal accounts.
This task should your membership type or shop system automatically can do.

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 10335 access attempts in the last 7 days.