maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22747 Posts in 6705 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

26-02-2020 04:53:17
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.0 JUX - ExtensionsPluginsJoomPlu JCEMediabox from article thumbs
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: JoomPlu JCEMediabox from article thumbs  (Read 2647 times)
colindh1

View Profile
« on: 23-10-2014 09:00:54 »

REALLY need some help on this please or else JoomGallery will have to go. ALl that work getting it on site and no support and very little documentation. PLEASE help if you have a minute.

Hello,
Please have a look at

http://www.mendham.org.uk/index.php/in-around/history/47-general-local-history/129-mendham-war-memorial

and you will see that I used the JoomImage button to place a category of images in an article for each of several people. What happens is that when I click one a new page is set up with the slider and detailed images on. What I want to happen is when I click an image I want it to show in and imagebox (ideally JCEMediaBox but it can be a JoomGallery box) and when closed you remain on that same page and so on.The code for each section is like this:

{joomplucat:179 limit=50|columns=5}

The documentation is rather sparse so I cant get any clues from that Rolleyes I would love some help please. Thanks in advance.

Colin
« Last Edit: 30-10-2014 09:25:31 by colindh1 » Logged
colindh1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 26-10-2014 00:02:41 »

Can anyone help on this please from the JoomGallery team? I would really appreciate it.

I can place images in an article and use JCEMediabox but to do that I have to do them one at a time and I don't use JoomGallery. I wanted to be able to drop several images from a category at once and have them response on click to JCEMediabox or or one of the JoomGallery boxes.
Thanks again in advance.

Colin
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10-12-2014 15:34:29 »

Hi,

Jce mediabox is not a part of JoomGallery and to my knowledge not work with it together.
You can open pictures which are inserted into a article by a pop-up box or link to the detail view.
A article about in the joomplu plugin you find here.
For JoomGallery there are about 13 different pop-up options! The necessary plugins are available in the downloads.

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2736 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal