Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22402 Posts in 6620 Topics- by 10123 Members - Latest Member: melika

25-09-2017 04:36:54
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXShowcaseAviation Photo Gallery using Joomgallery
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Aviation Photo Gallery using Joomgallery  (Read 5659 times)
arj

View Profile
« on: 02-01-2015 00:19:43 »

I am a Joomgallery user for 4 years now and highly satisfied. I have recently completed migration from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 3.3 and with that also upgraded to Joomgallery 3. I have customized the gallery to fit my needs. The customizations include following changes

- Added my own custom fields for each photo, the custom fields already have links to search by in the gallery
- added facebook og:tags in detail view
- Minis/motiongallery only load 6 photos before and 6 photos after the active image (by default would load all images in the gallery)
- search functionality has been modified to search also in the custom fields and logic has been altered for that
- Upload functionality has been modified to include additional custom fields. All images are uploaded as published but await admin aprooval. Administrator images are uploaded as aprooved and published

You can have a look at the gallery at http://planecrazy.sk/photos/civil-aircraft/civilne-lietadla
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 08-01-2015 16:02:24 »

Hi,

very nice site!  Smile

Unfortunately, there is no fly from Germany to Kosice. So I have only railway photos Sad

Regards
MrMusic
Is your Problem solved? Please mark it as solved
Demo-Shop for JoomGallery Images
machoman

Read Phen375 reviews on my website.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 21-10-2016 11:17:39 »

I am a Joomgallery user for 4 years now and highly satisfied. I have recently completed migration from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 3.3 and with that also upgraded to Joomgallery 3. I have customized the gallery to fit my needs. The customizations include following changes

- Added my own custom fields for each photo, the custom fields already have links to search by in the gallery
- added facebook og:tags in detail view
- Minis/motiongallery only load 6 photos before and 6 photos after the active image (by default would load all images in the gallery)
- search functionality has been modified to search also in the custom fields and logic has been altered for that
- Upload functionality has been modified to include additional custom fields. All images are uploaded as published but await admin aprooval. Administrator images are uploaded as aprooved and published

You can have a look at the gallery at http://planecrazy.sk/photos/civil-aircraft/civilne-lietadla

I tried to visit your site to see how your gallery looks but it says "This site can’t be reached". Is there anything wrong with your site?

arj

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18-09-2017 20:19:50 »

Nope, just rebranded it to SlovakAviation.sk
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1176 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal