Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

15-10-2019 09:29:45
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXMigrationJoomgallery 3 to Joomgallery 3 migration to another server
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Joomgallery 3 to Joomgallery 3 migration to another server  (Read 4780 times)
sison2466

View Profile
« on: 30-11-2014 17:06:46 »

Stupid question, as it seems like I should find an answer on the forum, but I cannot seem to find it.

If I need to change from 1 server/url to another server/url how do I migrate?  I was able to do it before using the migration script, but that was from joomgallery 1.X to joomgallery 3.X.  Now I'm already on 3.x, so not sure how to copy and migrate.

Can someone point me to some directions or documentation.

Thanks
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 08-12-2014 14:32:32 »

Hi,

you must copy files and database from the complete Joomla installation to the new server.

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
dtn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05-11-2015 22:58:30 »

Hello,
I just migrated from one server to another my joomgallery 3.2.2 and now I've a problem. Everythings looks great, but when I try to edit or add new category there is error 'Invalid Parent ID'. Also I can't upload any images, because there is 'upload error'. I had similar problem with Joomla (v.3.4.5) articles, but I rebuilds categorys and now everythings is fine, but in joomgallery I don't see that option.
Is there any solution of my problem?
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09-11-2015 15:17:17 »

Hi,

I just migrated from one server to another my joomgallery 3.2.2 and now I've a problem...
do you copied the files (Joomla!-installation) and database?
Manual copy the JoomGallery tables from one database to another installation doesn't work.
Here are the possible migration ways: http://www.forum.en.joomgallery.net/index.php?topic=7130.0

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
john21wall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 30-11-2015 12:24:22 »

Thanks for the tips
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 8148 access attempts in the last 7 days.