maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22745 Posts in 6703 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-11-2019 08:38:19
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXInteraction with other componentsJoomsocial plugin update for Joomla 3X
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Joomsocial plugin update for Joomla 3X  (Read 3495 times)
Ganica

View Profile
« on: 24-01-2015 19:01:32 »

Integration of Jomsocial with Joomgallery can we make this happen?

I have gone ahead and purchased Joomsocial thinking that your component would work with the social software. Your brakedown on third party integration says Joomgallery can work with Joomsocial but that was like 4 years ago on Joomla 1.5.

Now you also say that... To quote one of your old post.
"JomSocial does not offer us a developer version of their software without conditions which would be necessary for being able to write such a plugin.
JomSocial is Open Source since a few versions now, but there is still no public download possibility.
We are still willing to create a JomSocial Application plugin, but this is not possible as long as JomSocial doesn’t offer us the current versions of their software."

I went and asked Joomsocail if they would play nice with your component and they said yes!

Have you contacted for partnership with Joomsocial?
You can do that any time via this link http://www.jomsocial.com/partnerships or simply asking anyone from the team.

Joomsocial:  "We are more than willing to embrace all third-party developers and provide you guys with all the tools that you need to create your awesome plugins.
Please contact us immediately, or contact me directly to sinisa AT ijoomla DOT com and we will set you up in matter of minutes, as we did with all third-party developers."

I would pay for this feature and im sure others would to. Joomgallery is so perfect for my needs and I would love to know if you are willing to work on an update plugin asap?

Thanks
Dan
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 5049 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal