maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22691 Posts in 6686 Topics- by 17594 Members - Latest Member: permsk

22-03-2019 10:11:18
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 3.x JUXMiscellaneousNo updates since July 9, 2014?????
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: No updates since July 9, 2014?????  (Read 9559 times)
dan40

View Profile
« on: 09-04-2015 02:42:41 »

Well, it's been almost a year now and there have been no updates since July 9, 2014.  Granted, Joomgallery is GREAT software which means it still has a great potential to become the premier gallery software for Joomla!

With the hundreds of feature requests there have been since the last release, we have not heard any news about any new releases.  Frankly, and I think I speak for others out there as well who might be afraid to say something, it's about time the authors told us what's going on, or posted something about their plans for upcoming releases?  Is the software even being updated?  I don't think many of us plan to stay with Joomgallery if it is no longer being maintained or updated.  Please tell us what's going on!

Is anyone in agreement here with me?
jotrib

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 19-07-2015 13:31:37 »

Hello,

Yes I do agree with you.
But it seems that Joom::Gallery is moving to Gothub ??
doopz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 29-03-2016 21:09:12 »

That's the impression I was under was there were no more updates unless  "coders" wanted to submit any of their updates to Github.
Again, that is the impression I was under. I have been using Joomgallery for years and frankly I have to move on to something else if the component is no longer being updated.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2546 access attempts in the last 7 days.