maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22744 Posts in 6702 Topics- by 17593 Members - Latest Member: permsk

18-09-2019 18:55:09
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACLFrontendSolved Topics: FrontendTranslate - pt-BR Frontend of Gallery
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Translate - pt-BR Frontend of Gallery  (Read 2339 times)
Jaime Santos

View Profile WWW
« on: 09-04-2015 08:21:32 »

Hello everybody!
I'm going through a little problem in my JoomGallery, it is installed normal, but when I open the gallery frontend appears a few words in English as: "Back to gallery overview," Home, Download, Click to download the image, restricted categories and etc. . I tried to translate directly into the en-GB, but did not change anything, then I decided joomla administrator "Help and Information" and clicked on en-GB package and says he does not find the XML, I think that is why it does not translate right. My JoomGallery is version 2.1.6. It would be possible to count on your help in this regard?

link e.g http://www.mocaprodutora.com.br/galeria/artistas

Thank you for your attention!

Jaime Santos.
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 13-04-2015 13:50:51 »

Hi,
...I tried to translate directly into the en-GB, but did not change anything, then I decided joomla administrator "Help and Information" and clicked on en-GB package and says he does not find the XML, I think that is why it does not translate right. My JoomGallery is version 2.1.6.
i think you neeed the portuguese (Brazilian) language file (pt-br). You can download it from here und install it through Joomla extension manager. The download link in "Help and Information" is an error.
Then, in frontend it should show the correct language.

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 12437 access attempts in the last 7 days.

maternal