maternal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22402 Posts in 6620 Topics- by 10123 Members - Latest Member: melika

25-09-2017 04:38:09
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACL - ExtensionsAddonsJoomGalleryTab and JoomDisplayCBName not compatible with Community Builder 2.0.9
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: JoomGalleryTab and JoomDisplayCBName not compatible with Community Builder 2.0.9  (Read 13346 times)
lavoro83

View Profile
« on: 09-07-2015 14:19:53 »

Dears,

I use Joomla! 2.5.17 and JoomGallery Version 2.1.5. I have upgraded from Community Builder 1.9.1 to CB 2.0.9.

Now I have a big problem. I see the gallery tab in the CB user profile, but when I click on image it gives me error 404 and doesn't take me to the gallery.
See http://tortijada.mk/index.php/mk/cb-profile/userprofile/gocemijovski

I have seen in the backend in CB plugins that for JoomGallery Tab (cb.joomgallerytab )it gives this message: This plugin is not compatible with your current CB version.

Where I can find the compatible version for CB 2.0.9 and if there is non how I can solve this issue?

The same problem with the JoomDisplayCBName, when I activate it, it crushes my site and it shows errors:

Warning: require_once(/home/x/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/x/public_html/plugins/joomgallery/joomdisplaycbname/joomdisplaycbname.php on line 45

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/x/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/x/public_html/plugins/joomgallery/joomdisplaycbname/joomdisplaycbname.php on line 45

Please help

« Last Edit: 09-07-2015 22:24:03 by lavoro83 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 1176 access attempts in the last 7 days.