imagematernal
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Advanced search

22747 Posts in 6705 Topics- by 17591 Members - Latest Member: permsk

25-02-2020 21:52:17
JOOM::GALLERY::FORUMJoomGallery 2.x ACL - ExtensionsModulesSpecialty or bug of JoomImages working. How to change or fix?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Specialty or bug of JoomImages working. How to change or fix?  (Read 2499 times)
lexaw

View Profile
« on: 14-10-2015 20:11:18 »

I use JoomGallery v. 3.2.2 and JoomImages v. 3.2.1 at my site builded on Joomla 3.4.3. View of images in component block combined with images preview in JoomImages module placed right and using pagination. After going to another page of preview appropriate pictures placed in module. But after select pictures in JoomImages module active page of preview jump to "1".
http://gelenapavlenko.com/index.php/paintings-11/gallery/landscape/the-white-bird-82
I need to link pictures in view and page with this picture preview in module. How can I do this?
MrMusic
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 15-10-2015 13:03:19 »

Hi,

instead of JoomImages you could use the motiongallery to show the category images (static/movable) in detailed view. You you can adjust motiongallery here: Detail View > Motion Gallery

From now on there is the support for the JoomGallery here: forum.en.joomgalleryfriends.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

HOSTED BY SCHWARZKÜNSTLER ®

PROTECTED BY  ZB BLOCK  AND Project Honey Pot
Theme orange-lt created by panic

Bad Behavior has blocked 2833 access attempts in the last 7 days.